Makeup By Monique

Goshen, New York · View map · Visit website

About Makeup By Monique

Monique Chiavaro, of Makeup By Monique, is a professional Makeup Artist and Esthetican based in Washingtonville, NY. While she has a makeup and skin care studio, she is happy to travel to you for your special event. To learn about your specific needs and wishes, Monique will take her time and offer personalized attention.

Experience
Monique, who has over 12 years of experience, is a licensed New York State Esthetician and a Keratin Lash Lift and Tint Specialist. Additionally, she is certified in Lash Extension application.

To plan for your big day, Makeup By Monique offers consultations. Her makeup and skin care services also include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • False lashes
  • Hair removal
  • Facials
  • Peels
  • Skin treatments
  • Lash lift and tint (keratin)
  • Lash extensions

Areas Covered
Monique is based in Orange County, New York. She is available throughout the local area, including New York City, the Hudson Valley, Conneticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

57 Reviews for Makeup By Monique

57 Makeup By Monique Reviews

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 06/10/2017

Of all my wedding vendors, hiring Monique was by far one of the absolute best decisions I ever made. Simply put, Monique is AMAZING! Her professionalism, organization, and level of skill is unmatched. ... Read more Whereas I needed to be on top of and track down all of my other vendors, Monique not only responded promptly to any question I had, but always seemed to be ten steps ahead of me and pushing me along in my planning. She also has the patience of a saint and was extremely flexible as I dealt with many setbacks and stressors causing multiple changes in my plans over the months leading up to my wedding (e.g., a bridesmaid becoming pregnant and due my wedding week; in-laws becoming non-committal after originally saying "yes" and being included in the contract). If I was Monique, I would have lost my mind, but she handled everything I threw at her with such grace and understanding. It is clear that Monique is not only passionate about her work, but is a compassionate, wonderful person who is able to make you not only look-but feel- good. I was so happy to be in her hands on one of the most important days of my life. I could not give Monique more praise and admiration for her skills with make-up. I first met Monique when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and immediately fell in love with her work and booked her. I have extremely oily, combination skin, struggle with adult acne when stressed, and have very small/strange eye lids and shape, which I find to be a challenge when it comes to be doing my own make-up. Monique, on the other hand, is MAGICAL. Both as a bride and a bridesmaid, Monique made me feel so incredibly beautiful and confident. I've had my makeup done by other artists before, but I've never been happy with the outcome. I have consistently LOVED what Monique is able to do, as she always makes me feel like a better version of myself. I wish I could keep her in my pocket and have her do my makeup everyday!!!! MONIQUE IS THE BEST!!

A
Aimee

Married on 06/07/2019

Definitely Recommend

Hiring Monique was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! My makeup came out amazing and better than I even thought it could be. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out. The style of my ... Read more my makeup was exactly what I wanted. Monique was wonderful the entire morning. She was very attentive and made sure my makeup was exactly how I wanted it. She is incredibly talented. She took her time and did not rush at all. She made my day a lot less stressful. She was very prompt, organized, friendly and nice. She also did a fantastic job on. my sisters, my mom, and mother-in-law’s makeup. She really listened to what everyone wanted and everyone was incredibly happy with how their makeup came out. Our makeup lasted all day and all night! She was so relaxed the whole time! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 05/31/2019

Monique was amazing!

Monique was such a pleasure to work with. She did a stunning job on mine and my ladies makeup, arrived on time and was finished on time. Everyone looked so beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a ... Read more better artist for my big day! Thank you monique!