Makeup by Natasha B

Mount Vernon, NY · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Natasha B

Makeup by Natasha B is a wedding makeup service based in the tri-state area of New York. As a certified makeup artist, Natasha A. Brown has a passion for making her clients look like they could step on the red carpet. She loves getting her brides ready for their big day and enjoys making them feel at ease and comfortable. She has been working in the industry since 2005 and has perfected her craft in order to offer impeccable customer service to her brides. She gives them the dreamy, whimsical and romantic look they have always hoped for. Natasha received her certificate from the Makeup Designory in Soho NYC. Book with Natasha today to look flawless on your wedding day!

Makeup by Natasha B offers a relaxed and fun environment for their brides. Natasha loves consulting with her clients to be sure they have the look they want for their special day. Services include:

• Consultations

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 04/27/2013

Natasha did an AMAZING job for my wedding three weeks ago. I received numerous compliments on my makeup, especially on my eye makeup. My eyes popped in our wedding photos as I'd hoped they would. My ... Read more wedding party looked amazing as well!! She provided fabulous makeup for everyone's skintone. Natasha was very helpful and professional during the whole planning process. She was very comforting. I knew I was in good hands with her. I would recommend that you use Natasha for your special day. She will take good care of you, and you will look beautiful on your wedding day/special occasion.

S
Samantha

Married on 08/27/2018

I have to start by saying that I don't generally wear makeup, so finding the right artist to work with was very important to me. I'm so glad that I found Natasha. I absolutely loved working with her. ... Read more She takes time to really connect with her brides and their wants/needs. She's very professional and flexible. She takes pride in her work and knows how to made even the most nervous bride feel comfortable. Natasha is very detail oriented. She asked for reference photos of the kind of look that I wanted and we discussed things at length over the phone and again during my trial. The end results were stunning. Natasha captured the exact look that I wanted. If you're I'm need of a makeup artist Natasha is the right person for the job.

R
Renee

Married on 05/10/2014

Natasha came over to my very hectic apt to do my make up for my wedding.... She was not only gracious but a wonderful warm person that kept me so calm in the midst of it all.... After she was done I ... Read more wanted to even invite her To the wedding!!! She 's lovely Thank you Natasha!! -Renee