Makeup by Nicole Pierce

Wareham, MA · View map

About Makeup by Nicole Pierce

Nicole is a creative professional with over 10 years in the industry. She has a talent of bringing out the unique beauty of each client and a passion for making women look beautiful. You will feel your absolute prettiest no matter what the occasion!

Nicole is also a licensed Aesthetician and can recommend skin care tips and a routine to best prepare your so it’s healthy and glowing.

3 Reviews for Makeup by Nicole Pierce

3 Makeup by Nicole Pierce Reviews

K
kelly

Married on 09/17/2017

Nicole wad a godsend! I gave my makeup artist the wrong date and i was freaking out! Nicole came last minute and did my make up for my big day.. She made everything so easy.. She even did m mothers ... Read more make up last minute!!

M
Meaghan

Married on 08/13/2017

We had so much fun on the morning of my wedding working with Nicole and her daughter! Nicole was so professional, was able to work with the small amount of room we had in my suite and most importantly ... Read more made everyone look amazing! As a bride - I couldn't have felt more beautiful. Nicole worked with all of us from myself and my maid of honor, to my mother and my grandmother. My feisty grandmother still talks about how fabulous she looked and she doesn't know how Nicole gave her eyebrows for the day. Nicole gave us all sorts of tips and tricks from products that work the best to different techniques to use for certain eyes and that was much appreciated! I can speak for all of us that no ones makeup budged that day - not even the slightest bit and it was a fairly hot day - in the 80's and humid (especially at 2pm in August.). It was probably close to midnight when I was sadly washing my makeup off and I could not get over how nothing had moved, caked, and still looked flawless. I wish I could add a photo to show how awesome her makeup skills are for other brides to see but I will say I would use Nicole again, for any special occasion in the future!

Megan
Megan

Married on 05/12/2017

Nicole did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup! I was very happy with the way it turned out on my wedding day. We did a trial a month beforehand as well, were we tried different things and she gave ... Read more me some tips to help my skin before the wedding. Nicole is very easy to talk to and work with!

Makeup by Nicole Pierce FAQ