Makeup By Nikki D

Bloomfield, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Makeup By Nikki D

Makeup By Nikki D is a beauty and health company located in Bloomfield, New Jersey that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in makeup artistry, hairstyling and updos.

Makeup By Nikki D offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team is willing to travel to perform on-site services for hair and makeup. Consultations, group discounts, group services and multiple stylists are all options for couples to consider. In addition to a wide variety of hair services, Makeup By Nikki D also offers the following makeup options:

• Airbrush makeup

M
    Featured
    Meg

Married on 05/09/2015

Makeup by Nikki D is the best wedding hair/makeup vendor in this area! The owner, Nikki, takes great pride in delivering exceptional services to her clients. She came highly recommended from several ... Read more other brides that I know and I booked her quickly after getting engaged. She and her lead hair stylist, Denna, came to my apartment for my trial and they made it so fun! We all looked at pics of my dress, my beauty ideas, the venue to identify the best look for my wedding. They took the time to really speak with me and make sure they understood my vision. And one month out when I completely re-thought my look, Denna made time for a second hair trial and we both were much happier with the new direction. They had incredibly fair prices for beyond outstanding quality. Nikki's team ensured that myself, my 4 bridesmaids and both moms looked like the best versions of ourselves - still recognizable as us but more elegant and refined. The perfect touch for my special day. Nikki's team excels at working with different personalities and they are very friendly, collaborative, relaxed and fun. It was such a joy to her Nikki, Denna and their team work my wedding. I wish I could get my hair and makeup done every weekend by them! It was an absolute pleasure - thank you x a million to the MUBND team! Love you girls!

C
    Colleen

Married on 11/10/2017

Nikki was amazing in every way! Professional, accommodating, and let's be real we all looked flawless. If you want to feel amazing and look great in candid cell phone pics as well as your photograph ... Read more pics than Nikki is the one for you!

K
    Kyle

Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nikki and her team. Going into wedding planning, I was the most stressed about makeup and hair since I had no idea what I wanted. I got Nikki's name from a ... Read more friend who recommended her after using her for her wedding, and boy am I glad! Nikki was extremely responsive, came to my house for my trial, answered all my silly questions and helped troubleshoot when I had some last minute changes with my MIL and bridesmaid schedules the day before the wedding. Best of all, she was so friendly and kind the entire time! I was comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. I also used Nikki's team for hair, and the same praises go from them as well. Everyone - from my mom and MIL who rarely wear makeup / do their hair to my bridesmaids were so thrilled with how everything came out. I'd recommend Nikki in a heartbeat to anyone looking for the best makeup / hair team out there.