Makeup by Paulina Perez

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Paulina Perez

Makeup by Paulina Perez is a wedding vendor focused on beauty. Make no mistake: Though hair isn’t part of the business name, it’s very much among the specialties; textured styling and blowouts are two of the hair-related services offered. The Makeup by Paulina Perez team can also travel to meet the needs of engaged couples.

Experience
Makeup by Paulina Perez’s owner has a varied background, which includes prior stints as a beauty editor at various publications. Her work has been featured on TV shows as well as at multiple major political events.

Makeup by Paulina Perez believes that those who are about to tie the knot should embody glamour on that day. As such, here are some services offered to help achieve the look:

• Hair extensions

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 09/08/2012

Paulina is amazing. I heard she is the best in Jacksonville, and I was so happy she was available to do my wedding. She is definitely the best, there is not a lot more you can say. Her work speaks for ... Read more itself. She will transform anyone into their best self while hardly blinking an eye. She is also very professional and on time. My girls also all loved what she did for them. People actually did also comment on how nice our make up was, especially eyes. You should consider your search done if you find Paulina and she is available.

A
Ashley

Married on 03/08/2019

Literally Glowing

Paulina's team is great! Paulina was quick to respond to any questions I had and was able to recommend the perfect makeup artist based on my style and personality. I worked with Ana who was ... Read more amazing--she was also so sweet and listened carefully to what I wanted. I planned a trial and was happy when I got that preview of my makeup for my wedding--it gave me a chance to make a few color changes to the palette prior to. We booked Ana for myself and two bridesmaids. She is very professional and showed up ready to rock n' roll, working with and around the other vendors seamlessly. I chose airbrush and my makeup looked amazing all day! I highly recommend Ana at Paulina Perez.

Katie
Katie Jeffries

Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful!

Paulina Perez and her team came recommended to me from a friend who had used them for her engagement pictures and wow! I could not be more happy with how they made me and my bridesmaids look! I used ... Read more Jill for hair and Ana for makeup and I felt so beautiful! The makeup airbrushing and lashes were perfection and the hair was exactly what I was wanting. My bridesmaids all raved about how they looked as well. Jill and Ana and the third make up/hair artist they brought ( I wish I could remember her name!) were all so kind and sweet. If you are looking for a team that will make you feel like a movie star, go with Paulina Perez!