Makeup by Percida

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Percida

Makeup by Percida is a professional on-site/on-location makeup artist and provides services in Charlotte, North Carolina, pretty much everywhere :) Percida is an award-winning and published artist with over five years of experience in the bridal beauty industry. She is passionate, focused, and attentive on your special day, ensuring you get the relaxing experience you need right before all the festivities start. When you choose Makeup by Percida, you know you’ll feel your most beautiful and confident self on your wedding day.

Makeup by Percida provides makeup services for brides all across North Carolina. She uses long-lasting products that leave a flawless finish and will last into the night. A basic Makeup by Percida package includes bridal makeup and trial, however you can add services for both mothers and bridesmaids. You can also request Percida to stay for touch-ups at an hourly rate.

41 Reviews for Makeup by Percida

41 Makeup by Percida Reviews

M
Featured
Mee So

Married on 11/10/2018

A true artist who's simply AMAZING!

No words. Well okay, a lot of words for the sake of a review lol Percida is the perfect balance of professionalism, friendliness, and talent. So. Much. Talent! I had a very diverse party of all ... Read more fronts: from light to dark complexion, from make-up knowledgeable BMs to not so much, and from dry to oily to the super sensative. She was able to accommodate for all of us. I want to take a minute to talk about my youngest sister. She has very irritable skin that has always broken out due to hormonal acne and she also struggles with stye's on her eyes. She didn't want any makeup because of her issues. After speaking with Percida about it, I convinced my sister to do a trial with me. Not only did my sister look fabulous, she knew exactly which products to use for her skin. It was a really touching moment for me to see my sister who thought she could never be "dolled" up share this experience with me. Her artwork lasts ALL DAY (the attached picture is from the end of the night from the hotel until my professional ones come in) and she listens to everything you want while making suggestions on what will photograph the best. She's simply amazing! I highly recommend her and my sisters already plan to book her for their wedding 💛💛

C
Caitlin

Married on 05/25/2019

Percida was amazing! We went with a soft glam look for some engagement photos in Uptown Charlotte and she rocked it! She worked quickly and talked to me about what I liked and what I wanted to stay ... Read more away from. Her makeup photographed SO WELL! I highly recommend her to any CLT area brides—she does not disappoint!

Ann
Ann

Married on 11/17/2018

Loved using Percida for my Indian wedding party

Percida is seriously the best! I had 8 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself (the bride) who all had very different styles and skin tones and she matched us beautifully with makeup! She’s so easy to work ... Read more with and communities quickly and professionally! I had such a great time getting to know her and would absolutely recommend her!