Makeup by Rachel Gabrielle

Orrville, OH · View map

About Makeup by Rachel Gabrielle

Hi I am Rachel and I am incredibly passionate about my makeup artistry! Bridal is my favorite and nothing compares to enhancing a bride's natural beauty to make her look and feel her best on such an important day! I am located in the NE Ohio region, and specialize in on-location services. Contact me now for a consultation or for a booking!

22 Reviews for Makeup by Rachel Gabrielle

22 Makeup by Rachel Gabrielle Reviews

Hanieh
Hanieh Molana

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Loved working with her!

I had a wonderful experience with Rachel! She was very flexible with my timing and very professional in her work! Read more I had a wonderful experience with Rachel! She was very flexible with my timing and very professional in her work!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup that lasted!

Rachel did an amazing job with my wedding crew! I do not typically wear a lot of makeup so I was not entirely sure what I wanted my makeup to look like for my wedding day. She created exactly what I ... Read more unknowingly wanted during my makeup trial! I absolutely loved my makeup and all of my 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers looked gorgeous! She brought along an assistant to be more efficient and my large busy group was ready in perfect time for our ceremony. Rachel was flexible, kind, and fun throughout our morning of getting ready. She traveled to our hotel that we were getting ready at for an early morning start and brought everything she needed including a chair and lighting which helped our setup. Our day was VERY warm and the reception festivities were outside/in a greenhouse so naturally a lot of sweating occurred. Our makeup lasted beautifully to the end of the night! Amazing job!

S
Sarah Kaiser

Married on 06/08/2019

Bridal makeup

Rachel did my bridal makeup back in June and KILLED IT! Not only did she make me look and feel beautiful, she was so much fun and so so sweet while doing it. Highly recommend if you are looking for ... Read more bridal makeup! You won’t regret it - I know I didn’t!