Makeup by Ravishing

Roanoke, VA · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Ravishing

Since its creation in 2011, Ravishing has had the opportunity to be a part of many events and each are as special as the first. Whether it's a wedding, pageant, important photo shoot or upcoming school dance we understand the importance and desire most ladies have in wanting a great look from head to toe and a major part of that is their makeup!

​Amanda's experience in front of and behind the camera has given her the experience to know what her clients will desire from not only their look in person but also how they will look once their memories are published in photo.

Ravishing offers an "onsite" or traveling makeup artist service meaning she will come to you! Whether its for your initial consultation, bridal portraits, wedding or any important day there is no need to head to a busy salon or head to a mall makeup counter. Brides, you can relax knowing you and your entire wedding party can prepare for your memorable day in the comfort of your location or home while taking care of other needs or just simply enjoying the day!

64 Reviews for Makeup by Ravishing

64 Makeup by Ravishing Reviews

K
Featured
Kecia

Married on 09/20/2014

Amanda did an incredible job with my wedding! She came to the venue and did all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law and of course my makeup. She is so right. You invest all of this money, time ... Read more and effort into planning your wedding day and the photography. Why would you not invest the money to ensure that you and your most important gals look fabulous all day and especially in the photos? My wedding party really liked her and she worked so well coordinating with our hair stylist. Everyone kept asking me post the wedding photos coming out, "Who did your makeup and hair?" Thats exactly the kind of comments you want after the photos come out. :) That means we picked the perfect team! I highly recommend Amanda! You will love her and her work!

Camille
Camille

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent makeup services!!

I am so happy I went with Makeup by Ravishing for my bridal makeup. Amanda and Cierra were professional and reliable. Cierra did both my makeup and my mother's on the day of the wedding, and I ... Read more couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Cierra used high quality makeup products and her application was perfect. My mom and I felt beautiful! I would absolutely use their services again in the future and recommend them to everyone. Thank you, Makeup by Ravishing!

S
Sydney Coffey

Married on 06/02/2019

Impeccable service!

The best I have been to in quite some time! Read more The best I have been to in quite some time!