Makeup by Samantha Brotman

18 Makeup by Samantha Brotman Reviews

Keryn
Keryn

Married on 06/29/2019

Best makeup artist around!!!!

Samantha did my make up for my wedding on June 29th and totally made me feel so incredibly beautiful! She was there super early and stayed a little longer because I needed her to (without any ... Read more hesitation after traveling all week)! She is so easy to talk to, knows exactly what to do, makes you look and feel so natural (for those that want that look) and my make up didn’t even sweat off in the awful heat! There is nobody else I could have picked that could compare to her! She is the best there is, and I can’t wait to work with her again in the future! 💕

K
Kayla Maxwell

Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible

Sam is simply wonderful with what she does! She’s sweet, professional and knows what she’s doing. I always use her for my Beauty needs. If I could hire her daily.. I would! Read more Sam is simply wonderful with what she does! She’s sweet, professional and knows what she’s doing. I always use her for my Beauty needs. If I could hire her daily.. I would!

Toni
Toni Cucino

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing work/Beautiful Bride/Bridal Party!

I worked with Samantha and her wonderful team starting a year before my wedding. From the time I contacted her to the big day, she was so great to work with. My bridal trial was amazing and she was so ... Read more so accommodating and made sure I was happy with how I looked and didn't stop until it was perfect. The hairstylist she works with, Stephanie, was also so great! I am so picky and she came back twice for my trial just to make sure I was completely happy. The day of my wedding they arrived early with their assistants and started right away on my bridal party. My girls looked amazing! They were all so happy with they way their hair and make up came out and had commented that they had never had such a great experience before getting their hair and make up done for a wedding. I looked beautiful and never thought that about myself before. I couldn't wait to walk down the aisle. We were early to get done and had plenty of time to get to the venue and get finished up. No stress, no worries, and everything was perfect! I would recommend Samantha and her team for any event you need.