Makeup by Samar

Manchester, Connecticut · View map

About Makeup by Samar

Makeup by Samar is a premier, specialty bridal makeup service in Manchester, Connecticut. Samar believes that everyone should feel their best and most beautiful on their wedding day, and helps brides feel that way through detail-oriented work. Whether you want a look that is soft and feminine, or bold and glamorous, Makeup by Samar will achieve the look you want most. Makeup by Samar provides high-quality work at an affordable price.

Makeup by Samar offers a variety of makeup packages to suit your individual style, skin type, and budget. She offers custom-style airbrush or traditional makeup service, as well as an in-depth consultation and trial to lock down the look that’s best for you on the wedding day. Samar will travel to your location to make the wedding prep as easy as possible. SOme travel fees may apply if out of her local area. Makeup by Samar services include bridal trials, day-of bridal makeup, group makeup, and lash application.

145 Reviews for Makeup by Samar

145 Makeup by Samar Reviews

E
Elizabeth Delgado

Married on 11/11/2018

Bride/groom

Samar was absolutely outstanding! She was punctual, friendly, and so efficient. I am such a spiritual person, and the positive vibe Samar radiates is truly extraordinary. My ladies and I looked and ... Read more felt gorgeous. Thank you Samar.

R
Riana

Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough about Samar and how wonderful it was to work with her. From the minute we met at my trial I knew that I had found the perfect artist for my wedding day. She immediately puts you at ... Read more at ease, and has an immense talent for making you look like the best version of yourself. Samar was on time, ready to go, and brought the right energy needed for a fun and stress free wedding morning. All of my bridal party loved their looks and are now actively trying to create occasions just to have Samar work her magic on us again. Do not hesitate to contact her if you are looking for one of the best in the business!

R
Rachael

Married on 09/15/2018

Samar is amazing! Did an awesome job on my bridal party Read more Samar is amazing! Did an awesome job on my bridal party