Sophie Marcs Bridal

Secaucus, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Sophie Marcs Bridal

Sophie Marcs Bridal is a wedding beauty service based out of Northern New Jersey. Sophie Marcs is a makeup artist and esthetician who is supported by a team of highly trained and talented artists and stylists. Sophie and her team are dedicated to helping you achieve your total desired look and making you feel your absolute best. They’ll listen to all of your unique beauty visions and strive to make them a breathtaking reality. Sophie will be with you every step of the way and loves to go all out for her clients.

Makeup by Sophie Marcs and the team utilize the latest technology and techniques and stay on top of beauty trends to help you look and feel your best. Sophie is always prepared to accommodate a diversity of skin tones, skin types, and personal styles. As well as hair services—including blowouts, extensions, updos, and styling—some of the services she and her team offer include:

• Makeup application

Featured
Amy Foschini

Married on 06/30/2019

The. Best. Ever.

I don’t know if my words will do it justice about how wonderful Sophie is. From my first interaction with her at her job to setting up my make up trial and finally the day of my wedding, Sophie has ... Read more been nothing but compassionate, thoughtful, patient, knowledgeable and professional. She was very responsive to my questions and texted or emailed quickly, even when I would ask her about my everyday makeup routine. She was very organized and that helped me feel confident in her. The day of my trial I was nervous about how I was going to look because I don’t wear alot of makeup and wanted to still feel like myself. This was also my first time having my makeup done. She did one side with air brush and the other side without. I could not tell the difference until i had one drink out to dinner and redness shown through on the side without airbrush. I have rosacea and it flares up with certain foods and drink. I did not want that at my wedding. The airbrush was the way to go! I also cried taking off my eyelashes. I never felt as pretty as i did that night and the makeup was just enough for me. I knew in that moment there wasn’t any other makeup artist i would choose from. Sophie was it! On the day of my wedding she came early and ready to work and was so friendly to my bridal party. All my life i hated the shape of my nose and she made me feel like I had no imperfections. The makeup stayed on all night, even with crying, dancing and sweating! And I never once saw my redness. My makeup never looked so good and I felt even more pretty than my trial. I received so many compliments about how perfect it looked and I couldn’t have been more grateful. I was so upset again to wash my face that night! I can’t wait until the next time i need my makeup done! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 08/19/2020

Sophie is an incredible artist who not only considers your vision, but all the other factors that can affect your makeup - she considers skin type, allergies, lighting, weather, etc. And makes ... Read more informed decisions that produce stunning results. She has a gentle touch and an expert hand. Her training is evident in her artistry, and her passion for what she does is obvious in the quality of her work and her kindness. I have also gone to Sophie for a facial and her approach to skin and making you feel relaxed, pampered and comfortable is unmatched by other estheticians. I’ve left other facials with marks and bruises from extractions; yet when Sophie worked on my face, I left with minimal redness and skin that looked gorgeous. Sophie listens - she listens to your skin concerns and listens to what your goals are for your skin and coaches you to try and reach those goals without trying to push products you don’t need or want to buy. As someone who also dabbles in the makeup and skincare industries, I’m picky and I know why’s i like and don’t. I wouldn’t recommend Sophie if I didn’t think she was excellent at all she does.

L
Lee

Married on 08/03/2019

Sophie was amazing!

From the moment I reached out to her she was very responsive and her knowledge in beauty and makeup is very clear. She knows what she's doing and everyone looked great. Would definitely use again (and ... Read more again).