Makeup by Vicki

Spring, TX · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Vicki

Makeup by Vicki is a hair and makeup service based out of Spring, Texas. This sister duo specializes in big occasions and weddings. On-location bridal services are available in Houston Texas, with the ability to travel within the U.S. and internationally. Get ready to look rockin’ at your wedding, these sisters are a dynamic duo that will be sure to make it a look you’ll remember.

The sister team is available for phone consultations on Mondays and Wednesdays. The Dream Bridal Experience includes hair and makeup. Makeup styles include naturally glam, glitz and glamour, or smokey and sultry. Hair styles include braids, updos, or down styles. Makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, tattoo coverage, and wedding party makeup. The maximum group size the sisters can accommodate is 12. Makeup by Vicki offers private makeup classes, FX/face painting, quinceanera, and sweet 16 rates.

13 Reviews for Makeup by Vicki

13 Makeup by Vicki Reviews

E
Featured
Eyra

Married on 09/08/2018

So happy and satisfied I got Vicki and her sister for makeup and hair!

Vicki was referred to me by a friend who regretted not getting her for her wedding and I can absolutely see why she highly recommended her to me! I never ended up doing a trial with her because Vicki ... Read more lives about 4 or 5 hours away, so I solely based my decision from what my friend said and the wonderful reviews that I read on her website and off Instagram. I have to say that all those recommendations were so right! Vicki and her sister came right to my house on the day of my wedding to get me ready and made me feel totally comfortable. Vicki did my makeup and her sister did my hair and made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law. I don’t like to use a lot of makeup and was the first time using the airbrush, but Vicki did an awesome job! I got married on a hot rainy day and even after sweating from all the dancing and hugging my makeup remained flawless. The value of not having to worry about your hair and makeup on your wedding day is priceless. I highly recommend using Vicki and her sister, you will be so happy that you did!!

Sara
Sara Mirjamali

Married on 05/31/2019

Makeup By Vicki Review

I am so happy I found Makeup By Vicki when looking for hair/makeup for my big day. They were on my venue's list of preferred vendors and I decided to take a look at their website. I noticed the prices ... Read more were competitive with other companies and that the photos in the portfolio are looked amazing so I said why not! They are super responsive and more than willing to work with you to get you the exact look you want for your wedding day. I met with Vicki and her sister for my trial (which I used for my bridal photos) and they are both so sweet. They listened to everything I had to say, made me feel at home, and made sure I was blown away by the final look! My mother, sister, and the rest of my bridal party were so happy with their hair and makeup on the day of, as was I! I'm usually really picky with these things and almost never happy with the way my hair/makeup turns out (for example, when serving as a bridesmaid in other weddings), but everything turned out PERFECTLY. They were even able to make it out to my venue with me to help with final touch-ups for photos and before walking down the aisle. I would recommend Makeup By Vicki to anyone getting married, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them at all. They were so nice to be around and really do care to make sure you are 110% satisfied with your final wedding look!

J
Jessica Armah

Married on 04/28/2019

My birthday party

She did a very good job with my makeup and I do really love It, and l had a lot of complaints too! Thanks Vicky I really do appreciate the good job u did on me,bless you! Read more She did a very good job with my makeup and I do really love It, and l had a lot of complaints too! Thanks Vicky I really do appreciate the good job u did on me,bless you!