MakeUp Cancún by Angie Velásquez

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About MakeUp Cancún by Angie Velásquez

MakeUp Cancún by Angie Velásquez is based out of Cancun, Mexico and provides beauty services for weddings and other special events. The team of stylists is expertly trained and provides the very best services they possibly can. Owner Angie Velásquez has more than 12 years of experience in the industry and has been certified by some of the best in the beauty world.

MakeUp Cancún by Angie Velásquez is able to provide on-site beauty services for you and your wedding party. During a consultation and beauty trial, you will get to see your beauty vision become a reality. Angie and her team offer a wide range of beauty services including body art, hair styling, manicures and pedicures, makeup and men’s grooming. You and your wedding party will be able to choose from the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

Featured
Chara

Married on 04/02/2019

Dream maker

Angie and her team will make you dream come true. I was planning for a destination wedding in Tulum. Due to the distance, I only got to visit Tulum once before my wedding and had the try-out with ... Read more another make-up artist. Right away I knew he wasn’t what I wanted. I fell into this panic mode and searching for another option—until I found Angie’s page !! Her work seems so amazing that is almost unreal. I knew I wouldn’t have another try-out before the wedding with Angie but I decided to give it try. We had three events planned— welcome dinner, morning Hindu ceremony, and evening reception on the beach. I had three entirely different looks and Angie just nailed ALL three of them. I know wedding is not just about looks — but I looked exactly (maybe even better) like how I pictured! The hair piece of the traditional southern Indian style is quite complicated and Angie just made it happen. If you have already found her page . Seriously, this is the team you want! Plus her rate is way too reasonable for what she provides!!!!8

Tawanda
Tawanda

Married on 07/06/2019

The Best MUA/Hairstylist for weddings

I want to thank Make up Cancun team for coming out and making me feel like a Princess for my wedding. I had like a braided hairstyle. And, I wanted an updo. So, I was sent them a picture of an updo I ... Read more I wanted. I was like how are they going to be able to do that with the texture of hair, etc. Well they did. They beautified it and perfected what I wanted. I was wowed out. So many compliments I got on my hair and make up. I would book them again and again. Pleasant ladies.

G
Gracie

Married on 04/06/2019

Easiest decision we made for our entire wedding! Choose Angie!

I don’t have anything but great things to say about Angie and her team. She was extremely attentive to everyone who was getting hair and makeup services (even those she didn’t work directly on). She ... Read more took great care of my skin (no breakout post wedding, yay), she was very easy to talk to and it was clear from the very beginning that she was a true expert at makeup/weddings. My bridal party and mommas looked beautiful (and even better, they all felt beautiful). I would choose her over and over and over again. I wish she were in Dallas so she could glam me up on a more regular basis. Also, communication leading up to the wedding was perfect. She never took longer than a couple of hours to respond (and I was all over the place - email, Instagram and WeddingWire) but she never lost track of who I was and what services I wanted. If you are getting married in Cancun, there are plenty of tough decisions to make. Don’t let HAMU be one of them - the answer is Makeup.Cancun. You will not regret it.