Makeup Dash

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Makeup Dash

As professional beauty and bridal specialists, we have been providing professional makeup artistry for personal clients, photographers, and brides. Whether it is imaging needs for a corporate makeover, a photo shoot, or pampering you on the biggest day of your life, Makeup Dash artists can help you look and feel your best.

Our specialty is beautifully crafted clean makeup and executing a luxury experience for clients that extends outside of the makeup application. We work to bring you a balance of class and sophistication with humor and fun. Our bridal day experience comes right to your venue, where your complete comfort and every need is attended to.

It can be difficult to find the right makeup artist, so building great relationships is very important to our company. Partnering with wedding vendors, venues, and photographers has prepared us to create only the best experience for your needs. Whether we service you alone or with our carefully selected team of professionals, rest assured that you are in the very best hands.

Kunya Jones

Makeup Dash Owner

4 Reviews for Makeup Dash

4 Makeup Dash Reviews

A
Ayanna

Married on 08/01/2014

I recently had a destination wedding in San Juan Puerto Rico and Makeup Dash provided so much more than beautiful makeup for my attendants and myself. She was also there for me before walking down the ... Read more aisle, immediately following the ceremony and during all the photographs. I don't think I had any idea what excellent service I would get when I chose Makeup Dash but it was the best experience. Of all the things brides have to be stressed out about Makeup Dash made everything flow smoothly

S
Shankita

Married on 05/24/2014

Great Work! Very professional! Read more Great Work! Very professional!

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/12/2014

The BEST I would never use anyone else! Read more The BEST I would never use anyone else!