Makeup Diem

Highland, IN · View map

About Makeup Diem

Dawn is a certified makeup artist located in the Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland area. Dawn has been doing makeup for over eleven years. She has worked for industry leaders such as MAC Cosmetics and Mario Tricoci Salon and Day Spa. She has had training throughout her career: attended JLS makeup school in Hollywood, CA, updates through MAC Cosmetics, and hands on training. Dawn has worked on numerous photo shoots, countless wedding parties, makeup launches, and runway. Her work has been shown in Wedding Essentials Magazine.

7 Reviews for Makeup Diem

7 Makeup Diem Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 03/04/2017

Dawn is great! I loved my wedding day makeup as did my mother and maid of honor. Read more Dawn is great! I loved my wedding day makeup as did my mother and maid of honor.

M
Melanie

Married on 01/25/2014

Dawn was absolutely fantastic in helping us prepare for the wedding. In our pre-wedding consult, we had such a great time getting out make-up done, and Dawn was even flexible enough to stay longer for ... Read more my mom to also get a trial done too. I wanted a very natural look and Dawn was very responsive and respectful of my wishes. She did a beautiful job and I so happy after our initial meeting. On the day of the wedding, Dawn was fantastic. I chose to get married in January, so the weather was of course awful. Dawn was still professional and there on time, ready to go. She was so fast and was able to do six of us in about three hours!! Everyone in my bridal party simply looked stunning. In particular, I had one bridesmaid that doesn't wear make-up very often. When I saw her after Dawn finished, I was blown away! She looked amazing! I was of course very happy with my look for the wedding, which was a great reflection of the trial. I simply cannot recommend Dawn highly enough. She is professional, fun and great at what she does. If you book her for your event, you will NOT be disappointed! :)

A
Amanda

Married on 07/13/2013

Dawn was awesome to work with! She did my makeup for my wedding as well as a couple of my bridesmaids and we all looked amazing! I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked and I will ... Read more definitely use Dawn for makeup for any other special event I have.