Meleah.com

San Diego, California · View map · Visit website

About Meleah.com

Award winning on location makeup and hair that lasts all day, including airbrush. Over 20 years experience- fast, reliable and creative. First Dance Instruction: Private dance lessons for couples of all levels.

My goal is to make you look incredible on your wedding day. From makeup and hair to dance lessons, I’m here to help. I specialize in on location wedding makeup artistry including airbrush and hairstyling. I’ll come to you and have your whole party looking their best. I use my own line of cosmetics that are long wearing and will keep you looking fresh all day and night.

Before your wedding, I can also help you with your first dance. I help couples of all experience levels but most of my couples are nervous beginners who insist that they can’t dance. I show them they can.

Whether it be hair, makeup or dance lessons, come see me. I look forward to working with you.

150 Reviews for Meleah.com

150 Meleah.com Reviews

Shannon
Featured
Shannon

Married on 08/25/2018

Dream wedding hair and make-up and amazing dance lessons!

Meleah was absolutely amazing! She did my hair and makeup for the wedding as well as dance lessons for our first dance. For both hair and makeup I provided her with a picture of what I had in mind and ... Read more and she was able to take them and adjust them to my hair and face and make it look even better than the pictures! The trial run was great. She gave me tips on how to better prep my hair so that everything would be perfect on the wedding day. She was great with follow-up. She had me send her pictures of the hair and makeup every few hours after the trial so that she could see what needed additional work or adjustment to make sure it all stayed perfect for the big day. The dance lessons were amazing as well. My husband and I had zero experience when it came to dancing and she taught us everything beginning with the basics. She helped us with the timing of spins and even gave us lessons for general dancing for the rest of the night. My husband and I loved the lessons and the videos she made for us so that we could practice at home. Any time we had a question she was just a text/phone call away. I would recommend Meleah for anyone looking for hair styling, makeup, or dance lessons. You'll have a great time with lots of laughing and have an amazing finished product.

C
Courtney Boyer

Married on 07/05/2019

Absolute Perfection

Meleah and her team were fantastic! Everyone knows how important hair and makeup are to making a bride and her wedding party feel as beautiful as possible on their big day. Meleah blew me away with ... Read more the end result for my whole wedding party and most importantly, myself ;) She was great at taking our initial style ideas, making suggestions based on what would best suit us, and coming up with a final look that was killer! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and I owe most of that to Meleah!

Lauren
Lauren Fisk

Married on 03/16/2019

Look Beautiful with Meleah

I loved having Meleah do my wedding hair and makeup! She is highly talented, skilled and experienced, and I loved how it all looked. My hair and makeup stayed flawless through a long, windy day - I ... Read more didn’t want to take it off at the end of the night! We did two hair and makeup trials with me to nail down the look I wanted, and she listened to my concerns and questions to help me land on a look that I loved. She even helped me fix my crazy asymmetrical eyebrows leading up to the big day ;) On the day of the wedding, she brought enough hair/makeup artists with her so that no one was waiting around to get prettied up. She has high quality makeup and hair tools, a huge variety of colors and false lashes (which she applies like the pro she is!) and is intensely organized. On top of all that, she is so reasonably priced!