Makeup & Hair by Cristal

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Makeup & Hair by Cristal

Located in Jacksonville, Florida, Makeup & Hair by Cristal is a wedding day hair and makeup stylist. The owner, Cristal Walker, is said to have shown an interest in beauty back at the age of four. With her mom owning a salon and her aunt owning a bridal shop, she was destined to get into this work. Cristal worked for makeup brand MAC during and after college, collaborating with industry greats along the way. Makeup & Hair by Cristal has more than 10 years of experience in the industry.

Makeup & Hair by Cristal believes that those getting married should be the best versions of themselves on their special day. Her services include:

• Hair removal
  • Lash extensions
  • Microblading
  • Facials

Areas Covered
Outside of Jacksonville, Makeup & Hair by Cristal is available for West Coast and East Coast weddings (she will travel to you). Here are two other locales she’ll visit:

• Sacramento, California

S
Featured
shannon

Married on 03/11/2017

Wow what can I say, Cristal's work is phenomenal she is extremely talented. I ended up doing a makeup trial with Crital a few weeks before my wedding. I shared with her some pictures I found on ... Read more Pintrest and Cristal also provided her professional opinion. I ended up going with airbrush which was beautiful! My makeup stayed in tact the whole night ( even with the tears :). Cristal also worked on my bridesmaids and mother. Their makeup was beautiful which was evidence in the early pictures I received. I highly recommend booking Cristal for your wedding or next event. Book her quickly as she is very talented and in high demand!

A
Ashland Striegel

Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful and Amazing

Makeup and Hair by Cristal was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and made me look so beautiful for my day. Read more Makeup and Hair by Cristal was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and made me look so beautiful for my day.

L
Lindsey H.

Married on 11/17/2018

Best Day Ever!

Working with Cristal on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I could have made! Initially, looking for a makeup artist in a city I didn’t live in seemed like a daunting task- however I ... Read more inquired with Cristal and from her response I was immediately impressed with her professionalism, friendly demeanor and experience. Upon meeting her in person for my trial, I instantly knew I had found the perfect girl! She listened to my vision for my “look” on my wedding day and provided outstanding feedback and reccommendations to bring that look to life. She was able to verbalize what I was describing and created a makeup palette that I loved. The day of the wedding she was timely, so fun to have around, got along just perfectly with me and my bridesmaids and made everyone look their absolute best! Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect match!! Thank you, Cristal for making the day so seamlessly flawless for me- both my makeup and the day we spend together getting ready!