Makeup & Hair by Marina Christine

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Makeup & Hair by Marina Christine

Makeup & Hair by Marina Christine is a wedding hair and makeup artistry company based in Seattle, WA. Owner and artist Marina specializes in providing a fun and calming atmosphere for her clients during such an important day. She gives each person the respectful treatment they deserve, while making them feel and look their absolute best.

To make sure that the makeup and hair designs for each client are exactly as they imagined, Makeup & Hair by Marina Christine is happy to schedule consultations and trials. On the big day, the multiple licensed stylists can travel to the location of your choice to ensure that you are as relaxed as possible. They can accommodate up to 12 clients. For hair, they can do blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, and updos. They also offer natural, eye, and contour makeup designs. False Eye Lashes can be applied upon request.

16 Reviews for Makeup & Hair by Marina Christine

16 Makeup & Hair by Marina Christine Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 06/30/2018

Marina was wonderful! She came directly to my hotel and made everyone look beautiful! The best part was it was 100 degrees outside, my church wasn’t air conditioned, there were over 200 people in ... Read more there, my dress was long sleeved and MY MAKEUP STAYED PUT ALL DAY!!! Highly recommend!!

Ali
Ali

Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!

I used Marina for hair services and she used her expertise to match exactly what I thought I wanted during the trial, and then adjusted when I had and idea for a small change on the day of my wedding. ... Read more She made my bridesmaids so happy with their different looks and hung around to make adjustments in case anyone wanted a change or a touch up. She handled long hair, really short hair, curly hair, thin hair -everyones style held up alllll night and looked beautiful! She’s so nice and really makes you feel at ease! Highly recommend!

meredith
meredith

Married on 03/22/2019

Hire Marina! She is creative, empathic, listens, and is passionate about her work

I live in Seattle. Marina did my makeup and hair for my destination wedding in Miami. She was a lifesaver! Here's why: What I loved about Marina is her empathy. She understands brides and what we are ... Read more we are going through. An example, on my wedding day, when I was feeling really stressed out while getting my makeup done she used a cooling stone on my face and focused on relaxation points. She went above and beyond what I would expect from a hair and make up artist to do on my big day. It felt like she was part of the wedding! I had gotten some sunburn in random spots on my back from a beach day before. My dress was backless so this was devastating for me to have sunburn. Marina knew just what to do. She applied special makeup that would not rub off on my dress and covered up the sunburn. It was so natural that you couldn't even tell there was makeup on my back. She was really thoughtful and listened to my needs. I don't wear a lot of makeup. When we did our trial she talked me through the how and why she applied makeup to my face. It helped me to understand the vision. Because she also works on fashion runways and in films, she knows the right amount of makeup to apply so that you look good on camera and in-person. She was really open to feedback and it was easy to figure out the right look with her. I would describe myself as difficult because I am not used to seeing myself with makeup. Marina made me feel really comfortable asking for changes. Overall, I was extremely please with my hair style and my makeup. I highly recommend her and would hire her again in a second. It's rare to find someone who can do hair and makeup and will travel to a destination wedding! Thank you so much, Marina! You are so talented!