Makeup New England

Epping, NH · View map · Visit website

About Makeup New England

Kelly Ford has been a highly sought after makeup artist with Makeup New England since 2014. She is also agency represented and has had the pleasure of working throughout the New England States and beyond, providing superior makeup applications in many different fields.

Kelly's talent can be seen on a variety of faces from brides, tv personalities, print, celebrities, and more.
Kelly specializes in working with people who want to look like themselves, but on their very best day!

Enhancing ones natural beauty and highlighting your best features is what she does best .
Correct makeup application at every age is imperative for a natural, youthful appearance. Kelly has mastered this technique.

Let Kelly and Makeup New England bring your best face forward.

Makeup New England, Artist Kelly Ford consults with clients to discuss their specific needs. Your wedding day squad is covered, too, since Kelly will not only work with them, but she’ll also travel to you. Additional services include:

• Eye makeup

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 05/25/2019

Hire Kelly for your wedding day!

Kelly worked with me for my wedding in May. She did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law. We couldn’t have been happier with the results! She was super helpful and ... Read more accommodating to everyone’s preferences. Everyone looked amazing that day! She tailored the makeup to each individual so they looked their best. Our wedding had lots of dancing (and puppy kisses), and everyone’s looks stayed perfect until the very end! I did a trial beforehand which helped me figure out what look would be best for me the day of the wedding. Kelly was able to give input on what she thought would work best for me while respecting my vision for a more natural look. I was planning my NH wedding from OH and she was extremely accommodating with scheduling my trial for when I was in the area. She was always prompt in her responses and extremely detailed, I knew exactly what to expect the day of. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but hiring Kelly helped ease the stress tremendously!

A
Autumn Stewart

Getting married on 10/10/2020

My go to artist!

I hired Kelly for my best friend's wedding in April and Kelly did not disappoint! She was on time, kept the schedule flowing as it should and was so upbeat and professional. Everyone received so many ... Read more compliments on their makeup! Also the best part....hours after dancing and sweating and the makeup looked just as good as it did when she first applied it! I will never have another artist besides Kelly and look forward to her doing my own makeup for my wedding next year! Thank you again Kelly for being so amazing!

L
Lily

Married on 09/07/2019

Hire Kelly! She's Amazing!

I heard about Kelly through my hair stylist, and I'm so glad that I did! She was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. Kelly was very detail-oriented, and made sure that me and my 10 ... Read more bridesmaids were all ready on time and not at all stressed. I would definitely recommend her!