Makeup New England

Epping, NH · View map · Visit website

About Makeup New England

Kelly Ford has been a highly sought after makeup artist with Makeup New England since 2014. She is also agency represented and has had the pleasure of working throughout the New England States and beyond, providing superior makeup applications in many different fields.

Kelly's talent can be seen on a variety of faces from brides, tv personalities, print, celebrities, and more.
Kelly specializes in working with people who want to look like themselves, but on their very best day!

Enhancing ones natural beauty and highlighting your best features is what she does best .
Correct makeup application at every age is imperative for a natural, youthful appearance. Kelly has mastered this technique.

Let Kelly and Makeup New England bring your best face forward.

Makeup New England, Artist Kelly Ford consults with clients to discuss their specific needs. Your wedding day squad is covered, too, since Kelly will not only work with them, but she’ll also travel to you. Additional services include:

• Eye makeup

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 08/12/2018

Kelly was an ABSOLUTE dream to have at our wedding! I had 13 bridesmaids and she mastered each one of their looks. She made sure everyone looked their best and listened to all of my wishes. I went ... Read more back and forth several times with different styles I wanted for my wedding day and she was always open to talk and went out of her way to find the perfect shades for my skin. Not only is she beyond talented, she is a joy to work with! During my trial it was like having coffee with an old friend and on the day of my wedding she put me at ease! My only regret is she lives in New Hampshire and my wedding was a destination so she can't do my makeup for other events here in Texas! Thank you Kelly for your flexibility and hard work! You did the best job I could imagine on my makeup and it truly stayed all night! I'd book you again and again :)

A
Autumn Stewart

Getting married on 10/10/2020

My go to artist!

I hired Kelly for my best friend's wedding in April and Kelly did not disappoint! She was on time, kept the schedule flowing as it should and was so upbeat and professional. Everyone received so many ... Read more compliments on their makeup! Also the best part....hours after dancing and sweating and the makeup looked just as good as it did when she first applied it! I will never have another artist besides Kelly and look forward to her doing my own makeup for my wedding next year! Thank you again Kelly for being so amazing!

H
Holly Arbaczawski

Married on 06/28/2019

Kelly is prompt, professional, courteous, and fun!

From our 1st meeting, including a trial run and makeup for 8 family members on the day of the wedding, our experience was wonderful. Kelly is skilled professional in every sense of the word. She is a ... Read more good listener and everyone got the look they desired. We highly recommend her.