Makeup Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM · View map

About Makeup Santa Fe

Most revered and Nationally published Luxury Makeup Artist in New Mexico. Highly- rated and extremely professional. Former CHANEL National Makeup Artist. Texas born and raised. Makeup Santa Fe only uses Top Luxury brand cosmetics and skincare.

10 Reviews for Makeup Santa Fe

10 Makeup Santa Fe Reviews

User5454533

2+ years ago

Monica recently did my makeup for my sister in law's wedding. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and be around. The makeup was amazing and lasted all night through tears and sweat. I would ... Read more highly recommend Monica for any makeup job. She was so professional and made us all laugh and enjoy the moments before the wedding even more. Amazing makeup artist.

C
Carol

Married on 11/21/2015

Monic Stark of Makeup Santa Fe is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Just back from my daughters wedding in Santa Fe,NM and I am overjoyed at the success of THE BEST DAY EVER. Monic was a big part of the team that ... Read more that was put together to ensure a successful wedding day. The artistry she provides is phenomenal! Every bridesmaid looked great and just like themselves. My daughter was stunning and so happy with Monica's work. Her Father cried when he saw her. As the Mother of the Bride I was thrilled with the way Monic did my makeup. After watching her work I am convinced she has sole access to magical fairy dust! (she is that skillful and talented) Monica is fun to be around and a pleasure to work with. In addition to all or her cases of makeup she brings Joy and Delight! Her pricing is competitive and reasonable. Monica is professional and easy going at the same time. I am so thankful she was available and willing to be part of "the wedding day team"!

A
A

Married on 08/30/2014

Monica is a pleasure to work with. Not only does she do incredible makeup, but she is hilarious and a fun person to be around. This definitely helps loosen the nerves before your wedding. She is ... Read more professional and thinks of every little detail. She even provided mini touch-up bags for me and all my maids. Such a thoughtful gesture! I definitely recommend her for a wedding in Santa Fe.