Makeup Savvy

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Makeup Savvy

Makeup Savvy provides onsite award winning makeup services. Artist Jody has 23 years of experience in the industry. She brings great passion and attention to detail to every client and prides herself on being easy to work with and very flexible. Relax and rest assured you wll look and feel your best on your special day!
Her signature looks are classic and elegant. Brands favored are Chanel, Face Atelier, Mehron, Temptu and other pro-only products. Also provided is airbrush foundation which is transfer resistant, long lasting and natural. Jody uses the latest,cutting-edge techniques and flawless artistry to insure picture perfect photos.

Services provided:

Featured
Amy Cathey

Married on 03/09/2019

So great to work with!

I looked & felt beautiful and received so many compliments! Jody was so fun and great to work with and her easy-going nature was such a pleasure. Plus, she was super flexible & priced-right! I will ... Read more highly recommend to all my friends.

Michaela
Michaela Keller

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Experience!

Working with Jody was such a wonderful experience. As a person that does not wear a lot of makeup, I knew I wanted an artist that created a natural look. Through the pre-planning, my bridal trial and ... Read more the day of, she was easy to get a hold of. She knew what would make my look pop while also honoring my wishes for a natural look. I got so many compliments from guests and my makeup easily held up in the 90+ degree/high-humidity weather. In addition to my look, she honored and seamlessly delivered beautiful looks to my bridal party and parents - all who had varying degrees of makeup wants and needs. She was so flexible with my getting ready schedule and easily fit into our group as we were getting ready. She was a joy to work with and I will absolutely be recommending Jody to any friends and family that are in need of makeup services.

M
Mrs. R

Married on 06/01/2019

Great makeup!

Super friendly and flexible, loved it! Read more Super friendly and flexible, loved it!