Makeup2go by CS

Magnolia, TX · View map · Visit website

About Makeup2go by CS

Makeup2go by CS is an exceptional wedding hair stylist and makeup artist company based in Magnolia, Texas. Owner and lead stylist, Corey Scott, prides herself on her ability to make couples look and feel their absolute best on their special day. Makeup2go by CS is comprised of a dedicated team of experienced professionals, with versatile skills. Corey and her team listen to their clients and work with them on a one-on-one basis in order to help accentuate their natural beauty and individual features. Makeup2go by CS does not just offer their Clients a Service, they offer an Experience.

Makeup2go by CS offers a variety of wedding makeup packages for couples and their loved ones. This team provides their clients with on-site makeup services for couples and their wedding parties, as well as a variety of specialty bridal packages. Makeup2go by CS also offers couples the following services:

• Contour makeup

Featured
Shae

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic

Corey saved my life a week before my wedding! For almost a year, I had been conversing with another make up artist about doing my wedding. We had talked about the date, discussed pricing and how many ... Read more bridesmaids would be getting dolled up. We discussed a trial date and a few days before that came, my wedding planner informed me that this other artist booked up my date and told her she was not working my wedding. I found it odd due to the fact I had correspondence showing she had agreed and everything was set. She then wouldn't respond to any form of contact from me from then on out. That's when my wedding planner called Corey and saved my frantic mind! Corey messaged me right after my planner talked to her and after already having a wedding the same day as mine to do, she was able to work it out to still come and make my girls and I beautiful for my wedding. She helped me with my budget and made me feel like the most important girl in the world. Corey saved the day with only 1 weeks notice, and went above and beyond with making my bold vision come to life. I cant thank you enough Corey!

R
Rose Breeden

Married on 06/22/2019

Son's Wedding

OMG Corey and Ashley were amazing! They were prompt, pleasant, and their work was Stunning. Read more OMG Corey and Ashley were amazing!!! They were prompt, pleasant, and their work was Stunning.

L
Liz Claussen

Married on 06/08/2019

Traveled across Houston and fit in extra people

I highly recommend Makeup2go by CS for any event. I had a large wedding and needed to find mobile hair stylists for at least 10 people. Corey and her team were awesome, affordable, and put everyone at ... Read more ease by doing whatever the client asked. They even fit in extra people who wanted their hair done last minute.