Makeup by Candace

Valley Cottage, New York · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Candace

Makeupbycandacegebbia is a makeup service in Valley Cottage, New York. Candace Gebbia is a certified makeup artist and a graduate of RPM Makeup Academy. She stays up-to-date on the latest trends and technique so that she can offer clients any look or style.

Candace comes to your convenient location for a stress-free experience. She can provides makeup services for the bride, bridesmaids and family members. She uses quality makeup that lasts through the hugs, tears, laughs on your special day. Her services include:

• Airbrush makeup

J
    Julianne

Married on 06/14/2019

Very very good

I was happy with my experience! I told Candace the looked a desired and she copied it perfectly! Read more I was happy with my experience! I told Candace the looked a desired and she copied it perfectly!

L
    Linda J.

Married on 05/26/2019

Candace is a consummate professional makeup artist!

Candace is a consummate professional. She arrived at my location fully prepared to do a professional makeup for my event down to bringing her own lighting to achieve the best result! The result was a ... Read more a beautiful makeup, picture ready for the wedding I was attending. Candace was a delight and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a beautiful, professionally done makeup for any occasion. Thank you Candace.

A
    Ann Cole-Hatchard

Married on 11/26/2018

Candace is the BEST!!

Candace is simply the best! She was responsive to my inquiries, on time and a very sweet person. She spent a lot of time with me and as a result I felt like an absolute princess the day of my ... Read more stepsons wedding. I got so many compliments on my makeup. I would highly recommend her and definitely utilize her services again in the future!!