MakeupbyChristranx3

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About MakeupbyChristranx3

MakeupbyChristranx3 is a premier bridal airbrush beauty team m in San Diego, California. This award-winning team, led by makeup artist Christine Tran, offers unique and personalized wedding looks that will complete your bridal style. Christine is known for helping brides achieve a flawless complexion and subtle glam look that accentuates their features. Whether you want a look that’s more natural or red-carpet ready, MakeupbyChristranx3 will ensure your bridal pampering experience is one of a kind.

MakeupbyChristranx3 offers makeup services for both brides and their bridal parties. Christine specializes in airbrush makeup services, offering a long-lasting and flawless finish. Christine and her team will meet with you for a consultation and optional trial to discuss the details of your look. They will then craft a perfect makeup style using high-quality products to match your skin tone and type.

31 Reviews for MakeupbyChristranx3

31 MakeupbyChristranx3 Reviews

Jodi
Jodi Tam

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best quality & service

I had the privilege of having Christine and her teammate Alicia do my wedding makeup. They did a stunning job of making me look beautiful regardless of the lighting or the angle! More importantly, ... Read more they listened to my needs but also made thoughtful suggestions without making me feel like my opinions weren't heard. The makeup quality was of top notch and it never smudged or smeared during the wedding. The makeup style I requested was executed but kept a natural beauty to where I still looked like myself :) So proud that they did my makeup and I plan to use their services again for any future formal event. I highly recommend their services to any future bride!

Sydney
Sydney Dong

Getting married on 08/30/2020

Pageant Makeup with MakeupbyChristinex3

Christine was an absolute delight to work with! She was responsive, communicative, and very kind when it came to setting up the appointment. I sent reference photos for what I envisioned for pageant ... Read more makeup. She gave some great suggestions that would work well with my dresses and stayed true to what I wanted. She has a wide variety of products and a skillset to compliment your features beautifully! The airbrush made my makeup look just as great ten hours later, and she was able to do my makeup in a manner that photographed extremely well on stage. It felt so light, and the airbrush sealed in all of the true colors, without showing how oily I usually get. In terms of customer service, Christine was extremely easy to talk to and very sweet. She even gave me a little sample of my lip color to allow me to touch up later in the night. I would recommend Christine to anyone seeking high quality, yet affordable looks for special events!

Hannah
Hannah Choi

Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic Artist!

Christine is absolutely amazing! From the inquiry process to actual wedding day, she was extremely professional, easy to work with and was so flexible. The morning of our wedding, she arrived at our ... Read more hotel 15 minutes before the actual start time and made sure everyone had more than enough time for their make up which made me feel so much at ease. She did the make up for myself, 2 of my bridesmaids, mom, and sister and everyone looked so good. I received so many compliments throughout the day and was so surprised to see my makeup lasting all day even through hours of dancing! Christine really is a make up wizard and through her work, it really shows how passionate she is about making people look their best on their special day. Thank you, Christine!!