MakeupbySAC LLC

Newport News, VA · View map · Visit website

About MakeupbySAC LLC

MakeupbySAC LLC is a wedding makeup business based in Newport News, Virginia. It provides makeup artistry that empowers, encourages and inspires every individual who wants to have a look personalized just for them. By using professional techniques, MakeupbySAC LLC creates natural yet glam makeup looks that accentuate their clients’ best features.

Experience
Sara Ashlee Rich, the owner, is a professional freelance makeup artist with more than five years of experience in the industry. She worked as an M.A.C. cosmetic specialty artist at Ulta Beauty and did makeup applications and lessons. In 2012, she worked in a salon as a manager while under an apprenticeship in cosmetology.

MakeupbySAC LLC offers on-site makeup applications, and can serve a group of 12 people in a session. Sara does consultations and makeup trials to determine the best look for her clients before the big day. For clients with skin sensitivities, Sara can choose different brands that suit them. Other services include:

• Prom, homecoming and pageant makeup application
  • Special occasion makeup application
  • Contouring, highlighting, and bronzing
  • Foundation shade matching, full coverage and acne coverage
  • False lash application

34 Reviews for MakeupbySAC LLC

34 MakeupbySAC LLC Reviews

T
Featured
Travis Teate

Married on 11/07/2018

Great Energy and incredible Talent.

Sarah is one of those rare professionals that work in the creative industry and have balanced all the skills it takes to be a dream. Usually super Crestive people are highly skilled, but naturally ... Read more come with some complications professionally, or highly organized and professional, but maybe not actually that skilled or creative. Sarah has the best of all...the skill to make me want to pick her first, and then the professionalism and reliability to make me proud to recommend her to you and my friends. I have spent the last 15 years working daily with many different MUAs, but This is my Virginia “go to” MUA.

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 08/31/2019

Happy bride

I always planned to do my own hair and makeup for my wedding because I don’t trust ANYONE else... Until Sara! I met her doing a shoot about 10 months before my wedding and my mind was instantly ... Read more changed. She listened to my picky worries, asked questions, took her time with things I was concerned about and gave me options to choose from style and color wise. I have never felt so flawless! One top of that, it was 95 degrees and a completely outside wedding and my makeup help up! I can not recommend enough and Sara will be my go-to for any future hair & makeup needs!

G
Grace

Married on 06/15/2019

I don’t usually wear makeup so Sara did it all for me! She made me feel amazing and beautiful and did a perfect job matching my skin tone. Also the fake eyelashes were the icing on top of the cake! ... Read more 10/10 recommend!