Malia Floral Design

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Malia Floral Design

Malia Floral Design is a wedding florist that is based out of Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. What makes this business so special is that they are solely focused on wedding florals. This team of florists strives to be the very best in the business. They will work hard to bring your vision to life and can make beautiful arrangements for small occasions as well as grand celebrations.

The team at Malia Floral Design can create a number of different arrangements ranging in styles and cost. Some of the styles that the business has created in the past include classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, and rustic. Couples may choose from an assortment of floral arrangements and designs, ranging from aisle decor and altar decor to flower baskets and flower petals. Malia Floral Design offers the following floral services:

• Cleanup

Emily
Emily

Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Obsessed

Oh my god! I am beyond obsessed with our flowers for the wedding. Susan nailed everything I wanted! First off, I was a bit nervous because flowers are something that you conceptualize in your mind and ... Read more you talk to florist about it and all you really get is yeah we can do that, it will be $2000 or whatever the price is and we wanted tropical flowers to go with our tropical theme which is not very common to see pictures of so I was struggling a little bit with that. But Susan went above and beyond and told us how she envisioned it and actually told us the flowers she would use or try to use. This put us so at ease with our decision (also, the best priced flowers!!!). She also was so easy to talk to, we ended up adding on some flowers for the cake and really discussed it with us to get the feel that we wanted. Everything just came together beautifully. I'm pretty sure when i walked into my bridal suite at the venue and saw them I yelled with excitement, ran over to them, and may have even teared up a little. I have been telling every single person how beautiful they are and how much I love them. (Probably my favorite peice of the wedding lol). I am just so thankful for Susan. She made me feel so beautiful with the flowers!

Carolina
Carolina

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Stunning!!

I learned about Malia Floral Design through Ashleyvette, whom I met over 10 years ago through a mutual friend. She posted on social media that if anyone needed a florist to keep Malia Floral Design in ... Read more mind (she works with Susan). I reached out to her, told her I'd keep them in mind, and started following their Instagram account. During the following months, I fell in love with all the florals that Malia Floral Design made. It was in my heart that they were the ones we had to hire. It was Susan's first time providing florals for a wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza, and that can make some brides a little nervous, but I knew that she had what it took to make everything magical. Susan came to the venue with me the day of the final walk thru so she could see the venue in person and get a better feel for what I was envisioning. Susan is so sweet too, and very responsive to every e-mail I sent her. Fast forward to our wedding day, I get a text message from my day of coordinator telling me that the bouquets are absolutely stunning!!! It made me sooo excited!! Once I got to the venue and saw the florals, my jaw dropped. From the bouquets, to the Tall flower arrangements, cake flowers, and sign garlands, Susan and her team took it to a whole other level!! Our venue hosts the ceremony and reception in the same room, meaning there is a "flip" in the room during cocktail hour. Susan and her team made sure to stay during the ceremony to help flip the room and make the reception room look absolutely stunning! Everything was so beautiful, even more beautiful than what I had pictured. I am SO happy we went with Malia Floral Design for our wedding, and will recommend to anyone in the future!! I wish I could share professional pictures, but we have not received them yet, so I will just be sharing pictures that were sent to us. Once again, Thank you!!!

Amelia
Amelia Gibson

Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful experience

Susan of Malia Florist did the flowers for my daughter’s beach wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. Susan was so easy to work with. She was able to help my daughter narrow down the flowers & colors ... Read more she wanted to use. She had so many good ideas & her creativity really helped us in our decisions. We planned this beach wedding in less than 2 months & Susan was so flexible. She created a beautiful arbor for the beach that was really the focus for the ceremony (besides the bride, of course). I thought she was very reasonable with the amount of flowers that we used as well - bridal & maid of honor bouquets, flower girl crown & petals, arbor flowers, groom & groomsmen flowers, mothers’ flowers, 12 table top flower arrangements & flowers for the cake. She is a true artist at what she does!!! We couldn’t have been happier!