Maliha Creations

Charlottesville, VA · View map

About Maliha Creations

Maliha Creations is a custom cake business located in Charlottesville, VA. Our specialty is creating unique, one-of-a-kind edible art, that not only is beautiful to look at, but tastes delicious as well. We bake from scratch with no preservatives, additives or trans-fats. All of our European style buttercreams are made with fresh butter and real eggs. Our attention to detail and personalized attention will leave you feeling like our only customer!

91 Reviews for Maliha Creations

91 Maliha Creations Reviews

R
Renuka

Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely Delicious!

I highly recommend Anita and Maliha Creations. Anita created an absolutely beautiful cake for us that featured a watercolor design matching our invitations. She also made several mini desserts for us. ... Read more By the end of the night, there was absolutely nothing left- our guests had devoured everything! We are super grateful to have worked with Anita!

K
Kristen

Married on 04/30/2019

Wonderful Cake & Service!!!

I don't have enough praise for Anita for her stunning work that she did for our wedding in late June! The green & gold design we ultimately chose was a perfect blend of minimalist flare and ... Read more cohesion we were looking for. And of course, it was SO SO DELICIOUS -- we love how she does flavors and had the most wonderful time planning the flavor for each tier of cake. We also felt so welcome in her home at our tasting/planning meeting earlier in the year. ❤️ Lastly, she was the main vendor that other vendors from our team spoke highly of when they learned that we were working with her, which was such a joyful and comforting experience. Thanks for everything, Anita!!! I REALLY do hope we get to work together again soon!!!

J
Justine Weaver

Married on 02/09/2019

Incredible - Outside and In!

Anita was absolutely lovely to work with! Her entire process was lovely - we very much enjoyed the tasting for cake, frosting, and filling (who wouldn't?). Anita was able to guide me in a direction ... Read more and a design that made sense for the season and complimented the overall feel of our wedding. When I saw the cake on our wedding day, I was FLOORED. It was absolutely visually stunning - a true centerpiece, and of course it tasted incredible! All of our guests commented on how delicious it was. Anita did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend her!