Maliny Decor

Valley Stream, NY · View map · Visit website

About Maliny Decor

Maliny Decor is a wedding rental company located in New York City, New York that specializes in luxurious and affordable non-floral centerpieces. You can give your wedding a touch of timeless elegance without having to spend thousands on flowers or buy centerpieces to use only once.

Maliny Decor offers a variety of centerpieces and vases for rental from their extensive collection. These include gold and silver candelabras, manzanite trees, hourglass vases, trumpet vases, and bedazzled candles. This company can help you plan the decor of your event at a reasonable cost. They offer delivery, setup, and cleanup for all centerpieces and vases.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, Maliny Decor serves rentals to other events. These include baby showers, corporate events, and graduations.

2 Reviews for Maliny Decor

2 Maliny Decor Reviews

C
Camille Ross

Married on 03/17/2019

My Experience was Awesome!

I had a great experience working with Malita, she was very professional and on time. She really executed my vision well. Everyone who came loved my decorations. It was lovely to walked in and see ... Read more everything I told her I wanted in the room and more. I know you won't regret booking her!

W
Winnie M

Married on 12/01/2018

Exceeded All Expections!!!

We hired Maliny Decor to decorate the hotel for a fundraising dinner gala and she went above and beyond our expectation. The place looked amazing and we were just so pleased with the service. We ... Read more rented with tall trumpet vases and she had them nicely decorated with roses and floating candles. We didn't even have an idea of what we really wanted but she pulled it all together and surprised us with the ideas that she came up with. We will definitely be using her for all of our events moving forward!!

Maliny Decor FAQ