Mallinson Vineyard and Hall

Independence, MO · View map · Visit website

About Mallinson Vineyard and Hall

Mallinson Vineyard and Hall is a lovely wedding venue located in Sugar Creek, Missouri. This vineyard offers its beautiful location and encouraging staff for an unforgettable wedding day. Mallinson Vineyard and Hall provides many services and items for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Mallinson Vineyard and Hall can accommodate up to 200 guests. They offer the option of a covered or uncovered outdoor celebration, as well as use of their indoor location. A bridal suite is also included.

Mallinson Vineyard and Hall offers the following event services:

• Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly atmosphere
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

• Other Services

Mallinson Vineyard and Hall also offers their bar services, which include:

• Bartenders
  • Cash, open, or limited bar
  • Champagne toast
  • House wine, beer, and liquor
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer and wine

Location
Mallinson Vineyard and Hall is located in Sugar Creek, Missouri by River Boulevard Baptist Church. The venue services the Kansas City metropolitan area.

10 Reviews for Mallinson Vineyard and Hall

10 Mallinson Vineyard and Hall Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/13/2017

If I could give Mallinson Vineyard more tha 5 stars, I would. There are not enough good things I can say about them. The venue and the scenery was Gorgeous! All of our guests mentioned at the ... Read more reception how beautiful the venue was. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Not only did they make me feel like a princess of my special day but they made the whole wedding party & our families feel relaxed and cared for as well. The food from their in house cater was delicious and their wines are amazing. Mallinson Vineyard and Hall is a true hidden gem and I hope more people visit them soon. You won't be disappointed.

S
Sarina

Married on 06/30/2018

My wife & I just had our wedding here and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end! LGBT+ friendly locations are hard to come by in the midwest, but Mallinson was perfect! The location has ... Read more natural beauty, and the staff are downright incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/14/2017

Amy, Noelle and everyone at Mallinson Vineyard were so wonderful through out the whole wedding planning process! Plus the venue is beautiful inside and out! Anything we needed along the way they were ... Read more happy to help and had great suggestions and recommendations!! The day of the wedding the whole Mallinson team was there every step of the way to help us! Everyone wanted to make sure our day went exactly as we wanted it to and were so friendly and a created a great atmosphere! At the end of the day they made sure my clean up crew had done everything needed to get our deposit back! If we had it to do all over again we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Amy and Noelle for making our day exactly what we pictured