Mallory Dawn Photography

Lake Forest, CA · View map

About Mallory Dawn Photography

Find fantastic photography services at Mallory Dawn Photography in Lake Forest, California. Mallory is an experienced and eager fine art wedding photographer, and she cannot wait to take on your wedding and capture those priceless moments for you to revisit time and time again. She has been a bride and understands the immediate importance of every single moment throughout that fleeting day. Her priority is giving you a collection of pictures to treasure from that day forward.

Along with a super friendly demeanor, Mallory of Mallory Dawn Photography specializes in contemporary photography and offers her couples a range of services, depending on their needs and budget. Photography services provided to couples include the following:

• High-resolution images

I
Irene Chia

Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding photographer!!

Mallory is beyond amazing! From our initial phone consultation, I immediately had a sense that she was someone we could trust and be ourselves with. As nerve wracking as our engagement shoot was, with ... Read more a crowd of 50+ people watching us, she made us feel extremely comfortable and at ease. When we received the initial photos we were blown away. Mallory has an amazing eye for details, scenery and lighting! We couldn’t wait for her to shoot our wedding. During the wedding day, Mallory and her assistant were both wonderful. We received our wedding photos sooner than we expected, and they are gorgeous! She was able to beautifully capture all the emotions we felt throughout the day. And one thing I have to add, when I was shopping for a photographer, I wanted someone that could shoot both outdoors and indoors just as well. Our ceremony was outdoors, but our reception was indoors. Mallory was able to capture both settings perfectly! Mallory was the best investment we made towards our wedding. Now we have beautiful pictures to look back at for our lifetime!

C
Cipriano Macabuhay

Married on 09/08/2018

An enchanting, charming, and memorable experience

It is difficult to evaluate the level of trust involved with choosing someone to capture the most delicate moments on your biggest day, but all of our stress and worry vanished once we met Mallory. ... Read more Mallory is brilliant. With a photography style that is timeless and a personality that is warm and charming, she is an absolute dream to work with. We discovered Mallory while searching for a film photographer. We wanted to explore the idea of having a wedding photographer who shot on medium format film, as the aesthetic was classic and timeless. We are so fortunate to have found Mallory Dawn Photography! She was very professional, organized, and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. She uses her expansive portfolio and experience shooting couples as a foundation for planning your photo sessions, but was receptive and encouraging of our ideas and worked closely with us to pick the perfect locations, poses, outfits, etc. Her photos are amazing and the experience behind the lens is very positive and fun! Mallory handled both our engagement photos and our wedding day. She was an absolute dream to work with! She braved the crazy wind and chilly weather in Joshua Tree for our engagement shoot and gracefully navigated our 250+ wedding guests and family during a hectic wedding day. She is professional, courteous, enthusiastic, and creative. She has a very good eye for detail, capturing so much personality and charm in her photos. You will cherish your wedding photos forever. Working with Mallory not only presented us with the gift of beautiful pictures to serve as keepsakes of our special day, but also positive memories to remember when thinking back to our wedding. Thank you, Mallory!

Catharina
Catharina

Married on 08/11/2018

I am so happy that my sister in law recommended Mallory to me! What I love the most is that she is a film photographer. Her style is classic, romantic, and just beautiful with all the natural ... Read more lighting! She is also the sweetest person and she knows exactly what she's doing! She is so creative at getting detailed shots that I didn't have to worry about asking her to take specific photos! She is also very caring about taking the perfect pictures that she'd help with fixing your hair, making sure you're not standing awkwardly, and if you have a big family with a lot of kids, like I do, she sure knows how to get their attention to all look at the camera! She is very understanding of your needs as a customer and she's very easy to work with. You will not regret booking a Mallory as your photographer!