Malmoth Photography

Fort-de-France, FR · View map · Visit website

About Malmoth Photography

Malmoth Photography is a photography business based in St. Lucia that serves the West Indies and the Caribbean. Since 2008, the Malmoth Photography team has photographed over 150 wedding celebrations. For your special day, they will capture all of the moments shared between you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

Malmoth Photography will be with you every step of the way throughout your wedding day. Their wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, a second shooter, additional hours and liability insurance. They are available to take boudoir, engagement, destination wedding, and trash-the-dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits. Malmoth Photography also offers wedding planning services.

5 Reviews for Malmoth Photography

5 Malmoth Photography Reviews

L
Featured
Lara

Married on 12/14/2017

My husband and I got married in Martinique last December. We had been living in New York for a couple of years, and travelling back and forth for wedding planning was not an option. Even though my ... Read more family is originally from there, I never lived on the island and was worried finding the right vendors would be a challenge. But when I came across Malmoth Photography's wedding website, my choice was made in seconds. At each step of the process, from our introduction call until the delivery of our wedding book, Malmoth Photography did not cease to surprise us with their level of professionalism and the quality of their work. Communication, contract, follow-up on my 100 questions, briefing pre-wedding day: their set up is perfect and their presentation is everything you can hope for. Our wedding pictures (most importantly!) are just amazing! We were so impressed to see how Frederic and Pako managed to capture the emotion and atmosphere that lived throughout our wedding day. Frederic and Pako are simply top notch and hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding day!

Louise
Louise Hiley

Married on 04/11/2019

Our Wedding Photographer

Frederic describes himself as a wedding storyteller, taking reportage photos to capture the emotion behind the moment. He was a pleasure to work with. Great communication up to and on our big day. The ... Read more moments he captured are simply magical. I would highly recommend. Thanks so much Frederic.

W
Winn

Married on 07/27/2018

Frédéric went above & beyond to capture our engagement photos! His expertise is clearly evident and knows how to make you and your fiance look their best! Read more Frédéric went above & beyond to capture our engagement photos! His expertise is clearly evident and knows how to make you and your fiance look their best!