Maloch Media

Fairbury, Illinois · View map

About Maloch Media

Maloch Media is a professional videography company located in Fairbury, Illinois. Trevor Maloch, owner and professional videographer, specializes in creating memorable video stories for couples. Trevor was pursuing a career as a high school math teacher before finding his passion in the filmmaking industry. After starting an after-school program that focused on creating short films, Trevor began to tap into his creative juices for editing and videography. In 2014, he filmed his first wedding and became forever in love with the craft of video storytelling. He lives happily in Champaign, Illinois, with his wife, two kids, and four fur babies.

Maloch Media wants to capture your love story, offering three different packages for you to choose from. The packages include three video time frames: 9-12 minutes, 6-9 minutes, and 4-6 minutes. Each package includes two videographers, up to ten hours of coverage, documentary edits for ceremonies and toasts, and digital files for sharing. He can also create a three minute cinematic wedding highlight of your big day. Some of Maloch Media services include:

• Full day video coverage

11 Maloch Media Reviews

M
Mackenzie

Married on 09/17/2016

Trevor and Jeff did an amazing job! They were so fun to work with and made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. I would 100% recommend them. The memories we get to look back on in our videos ... Read more are well worth it!

T
Tessa

Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Trevor Maloch and his team for our wedding in June 2016 and my husband and I cannot recommend him enough! Not only is he incredibly personal and fun to work with, but he is so good at what he ... Read more does and completely over delivered for us with our wedding video! My family and I have watched it countless times and each time we are moved to tears, it is truly something we will cherish for years and years to come. In our initial meeting he really took the time to get to know who my husband and I are as people, what our style was, and what we were really wanting in a wedding video, and he got us spot on with the end result! We even consider the song he used in our wedding video as our official wedding song (even over our first dance song) because it just completely encapsulated who we are as a couple and the entire feeling of the day. Not only is Trevor so talented at what he does, but he truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond for them. On my wedding day, Trevor heard that I hadn't eaten due to nerves but was starting to get hungry, and he went so far as to run and grab me a sandwich himself. I can't speak highly enough of Trevor and he whole Focal Point Media Team. This is without a doubt the team you want working with you on your special day! Thank you Trevor and Focal Point Media you guys are the best!

E
Emily

Married on 06/04/2016

Trevor was awesome. He was very timely with his responses. He was flexible and able to meet us for the first time in our hometown. Very reasonably priced with great quality. He had our video done but ... Read more he realized the music didn’t quite fit it with our personalities so re did the whole thing, and it was PERFECT! I couldn’t have been more happy with our choice to go with Maloch Media!