MAM Photography

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About MAM Photography

MAM Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company photographs weddings throughout the local areas of Jenks and Tulsa. The photographer's goal is to capture the happiest memories for you to cherish with family and friends.

Experience
MAM Photography was founded by Moriah A. Gould, a wedding and lifestyle photographer. Born in Texas and having mostly lived in Missouri, the photographer now resides in Tulsa. Her interest in photography began in 2011 when she was in junior high school. Moriah received her 4 year Associate of Science Business and Marketing Degree in 2015.

MAM Photography offers various photography packages for weddings, engagements, elopements, vow renewals, Hospital birth sessions, senior portraits, and family portraits. All packages include free consultations, an online image gallery for viewing, and a copyright release form. The company provides photos in formats such as albums, canvases, flash drive of edited images, prints, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. Message her for more information and details on packages and pricing.

12 Reviews for MAM Photography

12 MAM Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 06/29/2018

Moriah is amazing! She is the sweetest person and will make sure you’re absolutely happy. Me and my fiancé were a bit nervous about taking our engagement photos and she made us feel so comfortable. ... Read more She bent over backwards for us giving us all kinds of ideas for pictures. She even went over our time for our shoot to make sure we got what we wanted. We are so happy we chose her and can’t wait for her to do our wedding pictures! We are now married and so happy with our wedding pictures (we’ve only seen the sneak peaks so far) but I have no doubt that the rest will be just as amazing. Moriah was so great and fun all through out our wedding day making sure every photo she took was perfect. 100% recommend.!!

Shelby
Shelby Beaver

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Love MAM photography

Love Moriah, she is so sweet and did such an amazing job on our engagement pictures, can’t wait to see the wedding pictures. Prices and packages are great as well, there are many packages to pick from ... Read more with reasonable prices!

B
Briahna

Married on 06/13/2019

She did my senior photos. She's so amazing! She's also very nice to work with. She definitely knows what she's doing. I'll be definitely hiring her for all my photos! Read more She did my senior photos. She's so amazing! She's also very nice to work with. She definitely knows what she's doing. I'll be definitely hiring her for all my photos!