MamaOwl Photography

Media, PA · View map

About MamaOwl Photography

Hello! My name is Audrey Amaro and I'm a full time wedding /family photographer living in the Philadelphia area. I have experience photographing weddings since 2011. I love wedding days,I love the stories that they tell. Please visit me at mamaowlphotography.com for more pictures, pricing, and to set up a meeting.

9 Reviews for MamaOwl Photography

9 MamaOwl Photography Reviews

B
Brenda

Married on 11/19/2016

LOVED her! She was so helpful the day of the wedding, not just taking photos but helping us get ready too. And really took the time to get to know us. I'm so glad she was a part of the wedding. Even ... Read more the engagement shoot was a lot of fun. I'm not a big girly girl, so I just told her to recommend a place and I'd be there. She made a great choice. I can't imagine having any other photographer at my wedding. I looked at quite a few, but she was absolutely the perfect fit for us.

K
Kate

Married on 11/05/2016

Audrey (Mama Owl herself) and Suzanne, her second shooter, did a fantastic job on our wedding day. They were personable, helpful, and unobtrusive to our guests as they captured our day. We spent many ... Read more many hours interviewing and evaluating the portfolios of so many photographers, and are delighted that we chose Mama Owl Photography. From the moment we met her, Audrey made it clear that she cared about capturing our wedding in a way that felt sincere and personal. We haven't seen the finished product yet (our wedding was very recent) but we are excited and confident about the work of these professional and caring women.

S
sydney

Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely outstanding. Nice fun person, clearly experienced, non-intrusive. I couldn't speak more highly of Audrey! Read more absolutely outstanding. Nice fun person, clearly experienced, non-intrusive. I couldn't speak more highly of Audrey!