Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club

Mamaroneck, NY · View map

About Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club

Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club is a multi-acre waterfront estate and wedding event venue located in Mamaroneck, New York. This beautiful space provides breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound, historical landmark main house, spacious event lawns, extravagant gardens, and a private beach; all of these spaces can serve as the perfect scenic backdrop for your wedding event. You'll also enjoy lots of amazing wedding photography opportunities when you utilize these spaces. You may use these locations for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding reception. Additionally, the staff at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club will cater to your needs to provide you with a truly inspiring and memorable wedding event!

Facilities and Capacity

Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club provides couples and their guests with three versatile event spaces: The Rose Garden, The Sunset Terrace, and The Main Dining Room and Entrance Hall. The Rose Garden is a formal space that is situated directly in front of the open waterfront vista, where you'll have views of stunning flowerbeds, topiaries, and expansive views of the Long Island Sound. The Sunset Terrace is a nice location for early evening events, and this space provides 180-degree views of the nearby harbor. Finally, the Main Dining Room and Entrance Hall will provide you with spectacular waterfront views on all three sides. You will be able to accommodate up to 400 guests when you utilize the space provided by the club.

Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club provides wedding event packages that will meet your style preferences and needs. You will also be able to utilize options to stay within your event budget. Services offered in their event packages include access to a bridal suite, chairs, tables, linens, event planning services, setup, and cleanup. Other services offered include:

• Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting and sound
  • Outside vendors
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club provides catering services to wedding couples and their guests. These services include buffet-style food options, plated food options, food stations, hors d'oeuvres, servers, tastings, and cocktail reception services. They also have bar services during the duration of your wedding event.

33 Reviews for Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club

33 Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club Reviews

User5365200

2+ years ago

For our October 8, 2016 wedding, our 250 guests (and other vendors) have not stopped raving about how perfect the Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club was! From Mary helping with the smallest of details ... Read more leading up to the day, to Sheldon knocking it out of the park on the night in terms of timings, to the chef cooking every single person's entree to perfection, the service was exceptional from the Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club. We were very specific about our venue choice- we wanted a room where all our guests could see the dance floor, ridiculous amounts of good food that made people never want to leave cocktail hour, service staff that never left the guests wanting more and a romantic/elegant ambience that would be magical. The Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club delivered on each f these points- when the curtain opened to show the reception room, guests were absolutely taken aback by the twinkling beauty of candlelight on the tables and the windows, with the LI sound in the background fading into night. The Jay Prince Band rocked the house all night and the sound in the room was awesome for a 12 band. No one complained the band was too loud. In fact, no one complained about anything the entire night! My husband and I were determined to enjoy our wedding- Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club made this easily happen! If you want the wedding of your dreams, book this venue. It was a honor to have our wedding there and I can't thank them enough.

A
Alisa

Married on 07/30/2016

I was just married at the MBYC this past weekend and couldn't wait to leave a review. I really felt it was important that I shared with other people the gratitude I feel for having had the pleasure to ... Read more have my wedding here. The staff at MBYC is truly amazing. I should say, that from the start I had visited many venues and was truly undecided as to where I wanted our wedding to be. Once I met Mary Cawley, it was an easy decision. Mary is totally amazing. She eased my mind from day one and I knew instantly that I was going to be working with a caring, patient, professional who truly knew the ins and outs on what would make my wedding spectacular. Mary is a kind, wonderful person and anyone who gets the opportunity to work with her is truly very lucky. I admit, I was a very nervous bride. I wanted to make sure that everything would be perfect. I was on the fence about getting a wedding planner because I was hopeful that somehow I would be able to pull it off without one. Well, the only reason why I didn't need one was because of Mary. She was so helpful, understanding, available and really knows her stuff. MBYC are really lucky to have her as an employee. She's truly amazing and is an expert at what she does. Sheldon, the maitre d was also great. He was extremely professional and really made our day fantastic. We had some last minute changes that he worked through for us, everything went smoothly and our guests were so very happy. We had wanted our ceremony to be outside but last minute rain made it so the ceremony would be inside. It was equally as beautiful and was probably better than I could have ever imagined. The staff worked quickly to transform the room where the ceremony was to the reception and it looked completely unrecognizable. The food was amazing and my guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I honestly can't thank them enough. Having my wedding here was the best decision we could have ever made!!!!

D
Danielle

Married on 06/24/2016

We had our wedding here in June 2016 and it was absolutely spectacular. Guests are still saying how amazing the food was and how it was the most beautiful cocktail hour. Wedding planning is stressful, ... Read more but the staff at MBYC was so accommodating, supportive and friendly that it really helped us remain calm and confident throughout the planning process and the entire wedding day. We knew we were in good hands! We are forever grateful for Mary, Sheldon, LueAnn and the entire staff at MBYC. We really can't express our gratitude enough and wish we could do it all over again. It was such a pleasure working with them.