Mambo Room Cultural Event Center

Norfolk, VA · View map · Visit website

About Mambo Room Cultural Event Center

The Crystal Ballroom at the Mambo Room Cultural Event Center offers a unique setting for weddings in Norfolk, Virginia. This modern event venue offers elegant decor with a fun, upbeat vibe. Love has no restrictions and neither does the Mambo Room. All are welcome.

Basic reception packages are available for the DIY couple, and they also offer inclusive packages for couples looking to save time and stress. Packages start at $4,295 and include beautiful features such as uplights, ceiling drapery, Chiavari chairs, round tables, dance floor, crystal chandeliers and a 13ft crystal studden wall. Ultimate packages also offer catering, DJ and bar services.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is a hidden treasure in Coastal Virginia, ready to accommodate up to 150 of your nearest and dearest. The Crystal Ballroom is an elegant yet distinctive indoor space that maintains the so familiar Mambo Room charm. The space is open with fossilized bamboo floors and plenty of natural light to make you and your loved ones feel right at home. This venue features on-site parking and is wheelchair accessible. Amenities include:

• Crystal Wall
  • Chiavari Chairs
  • Sound System
  • Dressing Suites
  • Prep Kitchen

Host all of your wedding festivities in this space. Whether you’re celebrating your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception. Elopements are also welcome in the Crystal Ballroom. Their friendly staff of event professionals will be on hand to help with setup and clean up on the big day. This venue is pet friendly for those looking to include their furry friends in their special day. In addition to welcoming outside vendors, they inlcude many services in the packages. Services include:

• DJs

Featured
Hazel Sanders

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing

Going into my event I had a vision and because my imagination isn't that great I wans't sure how things would come out, however, once it was time for my event everything came out absolutely ... Read more AMAZING!!!! Everything was what I expected and more!!

Doneshia
Doneshia Davis

Married on 07/27/2019

Simply amazing

They made us feel at home and as if we were apart of their family! Read more They made us feel at home and as if we were apart of their family !

R
Raven

Married on 06/30/2018

I had my wedding at this venue in June. It was beyond Amazing! The venue was beautiful and the everyone involved with the venue was great. They made me feel so loved like they knew me for years. ... Read more They made it seem so personal. The lighting and ceiling decor were just breath taking. They have their own sound system with mics so we didn’t have to worry I was very impressed. I definitely recommend this venue if you looking for something in the Hampton roads area. They are awesome !!!