Managed by Meg

Fishers, IN · View map · Visit website

About Managed by Meg

Managed by Meg is a wedding planning company based out of Fishers, Indiana. Meg designs events according to your vision, whether you desire something simple and classic, something grand and glamorous, or an event that is crazy and unique. Regardless, she’ll work with you to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams.

Managed by Meg will plan and organize your big day, from the rehearsal dinner all the way through the end of your reception. Meg provides event design and full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, so you can choose only the services that you need. Starting with a budget analysis, she’ll let you know all your options and help you stay on track when you’ve chosen your plan. She assists with guest lists, timelines, and to-do-lists, as well as vendor referrals, and will ensure everything runs smoothly so you remain as stress-free as possible.

2 Reviews for Managed by Meg

2 Managed by Meg Reviews

Jessie
Featured
Jessie Miles

Married on 06/29/2019

I'm telling all my friends to hire Meg!

I have been telling everyone I know to hire Managed by Meg for their party planning! She planned, organized, and created the most amazing party for my wife and I. Our day was completely stress-free ... Read more while Meg handled all the behind-the-scenes magic to make our party a success. Everyone commented on how beautiful and fun our party was. We couldn’t have even dreamed up half the party that Meg threw for us.

Alexis
Alexis Liechty

Married on 10/13/2017

Meg is the best! A+

Meagan is amazing! She can help with anything and everything. She is so creative and loves to bring new ideas to the table that fits with your style and what you want. She is as excited about your ... Read more wedding as you are. Meg helped with almost every step of our wedding. She was super involved with whatever we needed her to be, but also completely understanding when you say that you want to tackle something on your own. She is amazing when it comes to decorations both with coming up with ideas and making those ideas reality as well as decorating in general. She is also very time conscious and great with keeping everyone on track without being pushy about it. She truly is a do it all, do it right, and have fun planner!

Managed by Meg FAQ