Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is a hotel wedding venue in San Diego, California. This elegant, waterfront venue is a great place for events and weddings of all sizes and styles. The captivating views, professional staff and exceptional services make this an ideal, romantic environment for you and your guests to celebrate your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego has a long list of available event rooms of various styles and sizes. These spaces can be good for grand, extravagant and large-scale events, as well as small and intimate ones. The maximum capacity of this venue is 3,000 people.

This venue offers great accommodations for you and your guests to enjoy. There is a catering team that can provide excellent food; even cake. Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego can also offer the following:

• Event planning

E
Featured
Evelyn

Married on 12/01/2012

This Hotel and Sarah Lacro were fantastic! The venue is beautiful (we used the Randal Room). They accomodated the Bridal party with an extra room to touch up and had food and mirrors for them. The ... Read more reception food was amazing as well as the dessert. They worked with us to stay within our budget and Sarah was so helpful! Anything that I requested they worked with. I brought in my own charger plates and the hotel had no problem setting them on the tables as well as the wedding favors. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about the wedding and everything about the hotel. Everyone was so great to work with! At the end I received 5 nights free to any Hyatt in the world on my Hyatt card and used them for my son and new daughter in laws honeymoon!

A
Amanda

Married on 11/05/2016

I just had my wedding here in November 2016. I could not have picked a better venue. They were so great to work with - Jonathan was amazing. When my now husband, parents, and I went to look at the ... Read more venue they made us feel so special and everything was personalized. This attention lasted until the end of the honeymoon (we stayed in a Hyatt hotel) and it was not just a way to sell the venue. At every chance they got, they would upgrade our room, give us club access, bring us food and champagne. The food was also delicious, which I know is rare at weddings. It was of the same quality we had during the tasting. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom. I promise you won't be disappointed.

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/20/2013

If your the type of bride who pictured a cinderella wedding ballroom, but of course with the 2k style, MGH is the venue to be! I had over 250+ guests and their Elizabeth ballroom was perfect! High ... Read more ceilings with chandeliers was a plus and the details inside too. Cocktail hour was on the foyer and terrace (over looking the bay and coronado bridge). Their wedding package was on point and well worth it! My husband and I enjoyed every phase of it! Our catering manager was Esmeralda Olmos we were comfortable working with her and it was smooth plannng. A few of our wishes we asked she followed through! Such as from switching sides of the ballroom to appetizers =) By the way their appetizers were delish I'd go for the shrimp shumai and vegetable samosa again! LOL! Also main entree was delish too- it was double entree! We were also surprised too that we had TWO nights in the bridal suite (penthouse) instead of one comped and that was a pleasure to have because my bridesmaids got to sleep over and wake up with a marvelous panoramic view and get ready right away =) Did I mention I had 9 bridesmaids (including MOH) so it did fit all of us getting ready! The men had a suite too and they too had a goood nite and time! Our guests who booked here enjoyed their night and loved the updated renovations and it was nice to stroll to Seaport Village. Also when you book with Hyatt there are also complimentary nights for your honeymoon anywhere in the world where there is a Hyatt. We just came from Hawaii and their services/view were as awesome too! Overall there are many good perks celebrating your wedding at the Manchester Grand Hyatt!