Mandarin Garden Club

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Mandarin Garden Club

MANDARIN GARDEN CLUB'S VENUE AND GARDENS AVAILABLE FOR WEDDINGS

WEDDING PACKAGE - ALL INCLUSIVE

Spend your special day at the picturesque Mandarin Garden Club in Jacksonville, Florida. This historic non-profit organization offers beautiful spaces indoors and out where you can host your Garden Wedding Ceremony and Inside Reception. Exchange your vows beneath a charming arbor or in any one of the numerous Enchanting Garden sites; you are sure to have a lovely ceremony in this Romantic Outdoor Setting.

Start celebrating at your Reception with all your friends and family inside the modernized main hall of the clubhouse. This spacious room features unadorned walls and polished concrete floors that will act as a blank canvas for you to transform to your liking. It’s perfect for a do- it-yourself wedding.

Please call me at 904-268-1192 to schedule an appointment. I work from home. We can meet at the Garden Club for your tour of our venue.

You can see the decorations from several years of previous rentals at Mandaringardenclub.org. Find them under Rentals/Gallery/Collections (Collection 2 & 3 load remotely so give them a little more time).

Also find us on Facebook at: Mandarin Garden Club Events & Rentals.

7 Reviews for Mandarin Garden Club

7 Mandarin Garden Club Reviews

User4876529

2+ years ago

Perfect Venue for us. Very inexpensive but everything we need to plan a great day! Read more Perfect Venue for us. Very inexpensive but everything we need to plan a great day!

S
Susan

Married on 08/17/2013

The three-day rental was a blessing and made our wedding go so smoothly. It takes more time to put together a wedding than I ever imagined. Having the third day for the clean-up was great. We got to ... Read more sleep-in late and take our time cleaning up.

User5581790

2+ years ago

Beautiful place! Great for those on a tight budget. Easy to know in advance what it would cost and for when. I rented for the whole weekend to make it easy on myself and family to decorate and clean ... Read more up. I would highly recommend doing the same! Phone calls work best, leave a message and they will get back to you at their earliest convenience. I got married out in the Gardens on 10/31/15 and plenty of beautiful plants and flowers. They clearly take pride in their location and it shows in all the work done in the Gardens.