Mandy Hernandez

Round Rock, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Mandy Hernandez

Mandy Hernandez is a makeup and hair stylist based out of Round Rock, Texas. Mandy is a style guru and has over 15 years of experience in wedding and event styling. She loves to her clients feel radiant and has a plethora of accolades to her name, including a nomination for People’s Choice Golden Boot in 2013 and People’s Choice Best Mash-Up Team in 2014. Her work has been published in a variety of magazines including Austin Wedding Day, Rare Weddings, and Austin Wide Open. Mandy believes that any look can be achieved with the right products and talent, regardless if you’re looking for something contemporary or traditional.

Mandy Hernandez’s expertise in hair and makeup styling can help you create your dream look for you or your wedding party. Mandy specializes in customer satisfaction and delivers professional and punctual makeup and hair services. We eliminate the stress on the most special day of your life! She is more than willing to accommodate a party of any size, whether big or small. Mandy also provides all of her services on location so you can look and feel spectacular without the stress. Some of the services she offers include:

• Consultations

K
Kristyna

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful hair and Makeup

Mandy was an absolute please to work with, she was professional and very knowledgeable about styling hair and makeup. I have course, frizz prone hair and she listened to all my concerns and created a ... Read more a a beautiful and elegant look that I absolutely adore. The hair and makeup trial were a great experience and was the time where she really took her time crafting the perfect look. For my wedding day, she had an assistant who was also incredible, all my bridesmaids loved their styling. I loved that she took many pictures of my styling at our trial so she was able to recreate it.

K
Kathy

Married on 05/05/2018

Mandy was so awesome! She met with me prior to the wedding to discuss what was needed for the wedding. She followed up prior to the wedding and confirmed the time for her arrival. She arrived early ... Read more arrived early and did hair and makeup for my Maid of Honor and myself. My hair and makeup looked beautiful. I could not have been happier.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/13/2018

Mandy Hernandez is an incredible hair and makeup artist in every sense of the word. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding. I was so IMPRESSED by her ... Read more professionalism, knowledge of the wedding industry, and artistry. She even helped me find my photographer. Mandy is a true artist who I trust wholeheartedly trust to do amazing hair and makeup. She was punctual and the wedding party did not have to rush around to finish getting ready before photos. When I looked into the mirror for the first time on my wedding day, I was blown away - I had never seen myself look so beautiful and that was all thanks to Mandy. And what a better way to feel than absolutely stunning and your best self on your wedding day! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and Mandy was able to create a look that made me feel like a fancy version of myself. For my hair, I knew I wanted to wear it partially up and had a few reference photos. Mandy was able to take the little direction I provided and transformed my mane into a work of art. Most importantly, my makeup was flawless throughout the night and every stand of hair stayed in place. I was actually sad to take it all off at the end of the night because it still looked great! Not only did I get compliments on my wedding day, but my mother-in-law is still raving about how good Mandy's hair and makeup skills were 5 months later! I cannot recommend her enough to future brides - work with Mandy and you too will look gorgeous on your special day.