Mandy Powell, LLC

Cathy
Cathy Slenski

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Mandy Masters was the most amazing wedding planner we could have hired. She will become like family after your first meeting with her. She promised that my daughters wedding would be perfect and it ... Read more was because she takes so much pride in her work. The bonus is she LOVES her job.

C
Cameron

Married on 10/20/2018

Mandy Powell is truly the best wedding planner around!!

Can I just begin with I LOVE MANDY. She is not only a wedding planner, she became my a therapist, my second mom, my sister, my friend. I felt so blessed to have someone like her to help me plan my ... Read more wedding. She always took time out of her hectic week to make sure we were on track with everything. She went above and beyond to make our vision and dream wedding come to fruition. Whenever we would have stressful issues with vendors she kept us calm and worked extremely hard to solve any problems we encountered. I could not picture our wedding day without Mandy. She truly made our dreams a reality and she was a major reason our day was so wonderful and memorable. I'm so grateful that I get to call her a lifelong friend.

J
Joel

Married on 12/29/2017

Do not hesitate to book Mandy! My name is Joel and I am the owner and manager of the band Steel Toe Stiletto. We have worked with Mandy numerous times. I know that I am not exactly a client, but as a ... Read more as a vendor that has worked with lots of different planners over the years, you can trust me when I say that Mandy is the best in the business. She has to be one of the most experienced wedding planners in the country, and it shows! She understands what it takes to plan and execute a beautiful and memorable wedding celebration. She will work hard to make sure that all of your vendors are 100% setup to succeed and I promise that’s exactly what you want from your wedding planner! On another note, it is obvious that Mandy genuinely cares about her clients. She is always a pleasure to be around and that makes a huge difference during the planning phase and on your wedding day! If you want a wedding planner that is dedicated, experienced, accommodating, enthusiastic and kind-hearted, Mandy is definitely your girl!