Mangan Jewelers

McLean, VA · View map

About Mangan Jewelers

Mangan Jewelers is a family owned jewelry store, serving the metro DC area for over 37 years. We offer the finest in ideal cut diamonds, gemstones, gold and platinum. We design our own custom made jewelry and also offer designer brands. Mangan's also does appraisals, jewelry repairs by a master goldsmith and expert watch repairs.

6 Reviews for Mangan Jewelers

6 Mangan Jewelers Reviews

R
Rachael

Married on 01/11/2019

A Pleasure

Mr. Mangan is incredibly talented in his work. Both of the Mangans are very professional and warm, it's genuinely a pleasure working with them. I am thrilled with our rings and if I am ever looking to ... Read more buy any kind of jewelry or need any custom work in the future, I will be coming here.

D
Dawn

Married on 11/19/2011

Mangan Jewelers is an absolutely wonderful place to find your rings! All of the folks working there are so patient, knowledgeable and kind. My fiance and I went in to pick out wedding bands and they ... Read more were so nice, they had a beautiful selection and worked with us to find the perfect bands. We would definitely recommend them!

A
Lissette

Married on 06/18/2011

Mangan is a very knowledgeable jeweler. He took the time to explain to us what to look for in a diamond and helped us understand diamond ratings. He patiently helped us pick out the perfect ring. Read more Mangan is a very knowledgeable jeweler. He took the time to explain to us what to look for in a diamond and helped us understand diamond ratings. He patiently helped us pick out the perfect ring.