Mangiardi Films

Hazel Park, MI · View map · Visit website

About Mangiardi Films

Mangiardi Films is a professional wedding videographer based in Metro Detroit. This company is a full-service videography firm that will capture all the angles and moments of your special day. The style of this videographer can be described as cinematic and their films encompass traditional storytelling. Mangiardi Films will capture all the best memories in high definition for you to enjoy long after the day is over.

Mangiardi Films has been providing their professional videography services to the greater metro Detroit area for over a decade. The wedding package offered includes 10 hours filming service to capture the full wedding day from pre-wedding, ceremony, to the reception. The finished products will be delivered with 3 edited video files; a full ceremony, highlight with toasts, and a highlight without toast (social media format). Additional services include drone footage, a second videographer, additional hours, an engagement session and footage of the rehearsal dinner.

6 Reviews for Mangiardi Films

6 Mangiardi Films Reviews

K
Featured
Kate Gawne

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

This was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! This video is not only so incredibly beautiful but it actually brings me right back to the day, every time I watch it I find myself ... Read more feeling the same way I felt that day. If your wondering if you really need a videographer the answer is YES and you need Mangiardi Films! Thank you times a million for making me a video that I can share forever with the people I love!

A
Aleexis

Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience, people and quality!

We loved everything about working with toast and Adrean, our videographer! He was so attentive and just went with the flow but also helped move the day along! Very nice and respectful and our teaser ... Read more is amazing! Can’t wait for the full thing!

Taryn
Taryn Wegenke

Married on 08/18/2018

Adrean is amazing!

Adrean is so professional and makes sure that he is able to meet your expectations well before your wedding day. He even traveled all the way up to northern MI for our wedding! He went above and ... Read more beyond to capture every little detail. THANK YOU Adrean!