Mango Weddings & Events

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Mango Weddings & Events

Located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Mango Weddings & Events is a professional wedding planning and coordination service for Riviera Maya and Yucatan Peninsula, aiming to provide couples with unique destination weddings and excellent customer service. We have been planning, organizing, designing, and coordinating dream-come-true weddings for over five years. Having lived in the area for more than 10 years, we don’t only offer a variety of venues for an enchanting ceremony but can also be your guide during your romantic getaway in the the paradise we call the Riviera Maya.

Mango Weddings & Events has experience planning all kinds of celebrations including civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious destination weddings. We also help with smaller elopements or ceremony only occasions. With Mango Weddings & Events, you’ll receive help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with some of the best vendors in the industry. We’ll guide you throughout the entire journey, ensuring your joyous occasion is up-to-date with the latest trends and styles of decorations. In addition to wedding itineraries and etiquette, we will recommend the best tours and beautiful sites to make the most of your Riviera Maya escape.

52 Reviews for Mango Weddings & Events

52 Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

Kate
Featured
Kate Boggs

Married on 02/17/2019

5 Bagillion Stars!!!

Working with the Mango team was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! There are no words to describe how incredible Anna & Anastasia are. They are detailed oriented, ... Read more creative, professional and they served as a compass and friend through the entire planning process. Our wedding weekend went off without a single glitch (3 days of events with 100 people at each - I didn't even know it was possible for an event of that size to go so seamlessly!). They are incredibly timely with responses and go above and beyond to come up with ideas based on your personality and vision to make your wedding extra special while being very respectful of budget. They are the most honest, kind and amazing people I have ever worked with. So many of my guests commented on the amazing service and seamlessness of the whole weekend. Hire them!!

Shweta
Shweta

Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Ceremony!

They did an amazing job as our officiants! We requested to hire them as our Persian officiants because we could not find any in Mexico! They worked with us and did all the research they needed to help ... Read more us have a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend you to hire them for any wedding ceremony and now even a persian wedding! :) Their responsiveness and willingness to go out of their way to learn something new really helped make such a difference in our planning process. I was really amazed by their hard work to pull the ceremony off without any issues! Thank you so much! :)

J
Jennifer and Brian Faseler

Married on 01/11/2019

Mango Weddings_ best wedding planners in Mexico~!

I cannot say enough about Mango Weddings and working with Anna / Anastasia. From the minute we started planning our wedding in Tulum, they went above and beyond my expectations. I started showing them ... Read more inspirational photos and they took it from there. From suggesting venues, cake, flowers, decorations, photography, hair and makeup - they did it all, down to the last details. Anna was beyond amazing and super responsive to all of my questions, as many brides can relate to the last minute stresses that come with planning a wedding. In addition to the exceptional service Mango Weddings provided while planning the wedding, Anna and Anastasia were the absolute dream team the day of the wedding. From having to ride in Anna's car to the wedding venue because of bad traffic, to delivering the flower bouquets to the hotel room for pictures, to asking the bikini watchers from the beach to stay out of pictures - (laugh out loud). They were the absolute best. Anna made sure the wedding ceremony and reception flowed seamlessly with all of the itinerary events perfectly timed. My wedding with incredible, a life changing event and a lot of the credit goes to Mango Weddings. We could not have pulled off our dream destination celebration without Anna, Anastasia and Mango Weddings. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Brian and Jen Faseler