MANNIA

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About MANNIA

MANNIA is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based out of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. MANNIA can provide a stunning audio and visual experience that is sure to have your guests out of their chairs and onto the dance floor from beginning to end. The MANNIA team is aware of the importance of each event, which is why they offer the best equipment for social events, operated by highly qualified personnel and all in the effort of achieving a simply unforgettable event. No matter the size or style of your wedding, this company will create a personalized entertainment experience that you and your guests will love.

MANNIA has a diverse music catalog, including songs from club, country, electronic, hip hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, top 40, and South Asian genres. They can also provide your big day with disco balls, flat screens, microphones, projectors, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Bilingual MC

Featured
Annie

Married on 11/09/2018

Book Mannia Now!

I had my wedding on November 9, 2018 at Excellence El Carmen. Initially I was going use a different DJ but paypal blocked the down payment to the company for suspicious activity. I'm glad they did! ... Read more Not only did paypal save me from getting potential ripped off it made me use the house DJ for my hotel, Mannia. Jennifer was my DJ/MC and she was amazing! The majority of my guests were people of color from NYC and all of them love to dance. Sometimes it's hard finding a DJ in NYC that plays the perfect mix of 90s/00s and today's R&B and Hip Hop so I was nervous about a Punta Cana DJ but Jennifer mastered the vibe of the crowd perfectly! My guests thought I flew her in from NYC! She was great at reading the crowd and knowing what song to play to keep people on there feet. She played a song that had me thinking I was going to put it on my new husband. She let me do my little dance and they she played Pony for him. OMG!!! The place went crazy! One curve ball she had to manage was the reception site had poor wifi so she couldn't download songs she didn't have in her collection. There was literally only one song she couldn't play. Her soca selections had all the Caribbean/West Indian guests on the floor the entire night (and they might be the hardest to please). Jennifer and Mannia helped to make my wedding unforgettable. So glad I was able to book them.

H
Happily Ever After

Married on 04/30/2019

The reviews are true... DJ Mannia is the absolute BEST!

I, like all of you destination brides was nervous planning a wedding from another country and finding the perfect DJ to keep the party going. Well let me tell you they did not disappoint! We hired ... Read more hired them for every detail of our beach reception. From the LED dance floor (which is worth every penny), LOVE sign, bistro lights, under table lighting and of course the DJ and MC. They literally set up my vision on the beach and kept the party going!! They had every song requested played and even respected my do not play song list! The dance floor was full all night... people had to dance on the beach!! The music was just that good! They really felt out the crowd and played what everyone wanted. The only complaint would be that the night went too fast... everyone wanted the party to be longer!! That’s how amazing DJ Mannia is! Don’t second guess it.... honestly book with them you will not be disappointed!! They are worth any hotel vendor fee and have very competitive pricing!!

S
Sandra

Married on 04/17/2019

Wedding DJ in Punta Cana

We got a DJ and MC through DJ Mannia’s company and they were BEYOND PHENOMENAL. We had a combo of Peruvians, United States Americans and Latin Americans in general. They did their homework and found ... Read more something that would appeal to all! They even found traditional Peruvian songs I had requested and wove them in beautifully!!!