MANNIA

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About MANNIA

MANNIA is a wedding DJ and entertainment service , MANNIA can provide a stunning audio and visual experience that is sure to have your guests out of their chairs and onto the dance floor from beginning to end. The MANNIA team is aware of the importance of each event, which is why they offer the best equipment for social events, operated by highly qualified personnel and all in the effort of achieving a simply unforgettable event. No matter the size or style of your wedding, this company will create a personalized entertainment experience that you and your guests will love.

MANNIA has a diverse music catalog, including songs from club, country, electronic, hip hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, top 40, and South Asian genres. They can also provide your big day with disco balls, flat screens, microphones, projectors, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Bilingual MC

Featured
Annie

Married on 11/09/2018

Book Mannia Now!

I had my wedding on November 9, 2018 at Excellence El Carmen. Initially I was going use a different DJ but paypal blocked the down payment to the company for suspicious activity. I'm glad they did! ... Read more Not only did paypal save me from getting potential ripped off it made me use the house DJ for my hotel, Mannia. Jennifer was my DJ/MC and she was amazing! The majority of my guests were people of color from NYC and all of them love to dance. Sometimes it's hard finding a DJ in NYC that plays the perfect mix of 90s/00s and today's R&B and Hip Hop so I was nervous about a Punta Cana DJ but Jennifer mastered the vibe of the crowd perfectly! My guests thought I flew her in from NYC! She was great at reading the crowd and knowing what song to play to keep people on there feet. She played a song that had me thinking I was going to put it on my new husband. She let me do my little dance and they she played Pony for him. OMG!!! The place went crazy! One curve ball she had to manage was the reception site had poor wifi so she couldn't download songs she didn't have in her collection. There was literally only one song she couldn't play. Her soca selections had all the Caribbean/West Indian guests on the floor the entire night (and they might be the hardest to please). Jennifer and Mannia helped to make my wedding unforgettable. So glad I was able to book them.

C
Carelyn

Getting married on 11/05/2019

DJ Mannia - BEST decision ever

DJ Mannia and his team were great! They has so much to offer, in terms of decor and different packages that meet your needs - BONUS was the prices were much better to look at than what our resort in ... Read more Punta Cana was offering. They did an excellent job with decor placement and where they stationed their booth, aligned perfect with the reception floor plan I created! I put together a schedule for the reception, just something for DJ Mannia and his team to follow. We were running behind schedule, because we took more time with our photographer. As soon as we got to the reception, the MC approached us and did a quick 2 minute run down on our schedule (he came prepared!). Due to timing, we had to improvise a bit - we trusted their input so we went with it. Even though we had a late start, they were able to incorporate everything we had planned and much more! DJ Mannia and his staff were friendly, very knowledgeable - knew exactly how to pump the crowd, they played all the music we love, and included our special requests. We are over the moon satisfied, would hire them again if we could! 100% recommend them, you wont be disappointed!!

C
Christina Villa

Married on 08/08/2019

Best DJ ever

Omg yes. We love Carlos DJ Company. Best DJ. I will use him again. Read more Omg yes. We love Carlos DJ Company . Best DJ . I will use him again.