MANNIA

Punta Cana · View map · Visit website

About MANNIA

Mannia provides technical and creative support of Audio, Video and Lighting, specialized DJ services, dance floors, fireworks, props and everything you need to create a spectacular event.

Always with an excellent quality and personnel highly enabled.

We are aware of the importance of each event, this is why we offer the best equipment for social events, operated by highly qualified personnel to achieve that the event is as memorable as you wish provides technical and creative support of Audio, Video and Lighting, specialized DJ services, dance floors, fireworks, props and everything you need to create a spectacular event.

Always with an excellent quality and personnel highly enabled.

We are a Company duly incorporated by professionals with more than 20 years experience in the market of social events mainly weddings and corporative conventions.

Starting at Guadalajara Jalisco, México, and expanding through time at different parts of México such as Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel and offshore at Dominican Republic with services at Bávaro , Playa Grande , Cabrera , Cabeza de Toro, Puntacana, Capcana and La Romana; also in Jamaica , Montego Bay , Negril , and 8 Rios ,looking always to have presence in the major Caribbean touristic port's in order to provide unforgettable experiences to our clients.

129 Reviews for MANNIA

129 MANNIA Reviews

Annie
Featured
Annie

Married on 11/09/2018

Book Mannia Now!

I had my wedding on November 9, 2018 at Excellence El Carmen. Initially I was going use a different DJ but paypal blocked the down payment to the company for suspicious activity. I'm glad they did! ... Read more Not only did paypal save me from getting potential ripped off it made me use the house DJ for my hotel, Mannia. Jennifer was my DJ/MC and she was amazing! The majority of my guests were people of color from NYC and all of them love to dance. Sometimes it's hard finding a DJ in NYC that plays the perfect mix of 90s/00s and today's R&B and Hip Hop so I was nervous about a Punta Cana DJ but Jennifer mastered the vibe of the crowd perfectly! My guests thought I flew her in from NYC! She was great at reading the crowd and knowing what song to play to keep people on there feet. She played a song that had me thinking I was going to put it on my new husband. She let me do my little dance and they she played Pony for him. OMG!!! The place went crazy! One curve ball she had to manage was the reception site had poor wifi so she couldn't download songs she didn't have in her collection. There was literally only one song she couldn't play. Her soca selections had all the Caribbean/West Indian guests on the floor the entire night (and they might be the hardest to please). Jennifer and Mannia helped to make my wedding unforgettable. So glad I was able to book them.

R
Rosaura Vasquez

Married on 03/16/2019

Sagastume Wedding

Hiring DJ Mannia was the best choice! Communication leading to the wedding was awesome and we even had last minute add-ons and Mannia was great through the process. We had a good mix of guest and a ... Read more variety of music was played to please everyone. The transition from one song to another was seamlessly. My wedding was perfect and Mannia definitely contributed to the day.

N
Nicole Hofmann

Married on 03/06/2019

Highly recommending DJ Mannia!

DJ Mannia, Carlos, and Jennifer were amazing to work with. They were responsive via email, flexible if we needed to make changes or adjustments, and worked with our requests and specifications. It was ... Read more the greatest party! They kept our guests on the dance floor literally the entire night. Thank you so much! Highly recommended.