Manor at Fire Tower Hill

Lewiston, MI · View map · Visit website

About Manor at Fire Tower Hill

The Manor at Fire Tower Hill. The summit of scenic splendor, the ultimate in extraordinary settings, the discovery of dreamed destinations, this is the perfect venue to celebrate your wedding. Guests will never forget being here.

The hill that made memories for many in Lewiston will now make memories and be captured in photographs for many more. They’ll come from all over. They’ll gather for the love of love. They’ll stand in wonder looking at the beauty. We invite you to come and tour this incredible new wedding venue and marvel at the grand terraces. To stand beside the one you love and know, from this moment on, you’ll share each season’s changing—each radiant fall’s arrival, each first powdered snow, each bright trillium blossom shouting spring is here and each warm summer’s morning.

The Manor offers eight tastefully decorated guest rooms, six with king size beds, and two rooms equipped with two double beds. All of our guest rooms have private baths. The porches off of the guest rooms offer a bird’s eye view of east twin lake.

The Manor Hall featuring glowing crystal chandeliers is a great gathering space for cocktail hour or a reception. A full kitchen and coffee station are available for you and your guests during your stay.

The Chic Suite is the perfect room to primp and prep for your big day. It is resplendent with a full bathroom, three makeup stations, plush sofa, full length mirror and direct access to the porch and patio.

Head downstairs and you will be welcomed to the Fire Tower Lounge with its warm earthy tones, crystal chandeliers, granite bar top and perfectly placed tiles. This is a great spot to dance the night away.

Our Rustic Shack is the ultimate hangout as it is located just behind the Manor on the hill. Once inside the former ski hut, you will find an oversized reclining leather sectional, card table, big screen TV and private bathroom. What a premiere place to get ready and chill before your party.

If privacy is what you crave, make the climb to the Overlook on the third floor. The view is breathtaking and inspires intimate conversations.

The Fire Pit is a guest favorite. Who doesn’t adore a great bonfire on a chilly Michigan night? Stories and stars are in abundance.

All of this is exclusively yours!! The Manor at Fire Tower Hill is your ultimate Airbnb Wedding Venue.

1 Reviews for Manor at Fire Tower Hill

1 Manor at Fire Tower Hill Reviews

Brynne
Brynne Barnard

Married on 08/10/2019

Book it. Like, seriously, book it now.

I cannot, cannot, cannot say enough about this venue and its venue manager/wedding planner, Brian Smith. I'm not the girl who dreamed of a magical wedding day my whole life (I wanted to get married in ... Read more married in a courthouse) - but this unbelievably gorgeous venue and all of Brian's coordination made me feel like a queen on the day. Bride Tip: HIRE BRIAN as your wedding planner & coordinator. I can't even begin to cover the ways he and his incredible staff went above and beyond for not just me, but my party and family. His coordination with outside vendors, his setup team, and his sense of humor made the weekend enjoyable when I thought I'd be a hot mess. He also set us up with gorgeous home rentals so my friends and family could stay in town for the wedding and didn't have to stay in Gaylord or local rinky-dink hotels - I highly recommend you ask about these rentals, because my family RAVED about how gorgeous they were and I couldn't believe how cost effective the properties were in comparison to some of the Gaylord hotels. I might divorce my husband just so we can get remarried and do it all again at The Manor. Seriously, the best weekend of my life. I want you to feel as good as we did on your big day. Book this place before it fills up.

Manor at Fire Tower Hill FAQ