Mansion at Timber Point

Great River, NY · View map · Visit website

About Mansion at Timber Point

Mansion at Timber Point is a historic wedding venue located on Long Island in Great River, New York. This beautiful estate boasts panoramic views of the Great South Bay and Fire Island, as well as multiple settings for both your ceremony and reception. Their goal is to turn your vision into reality. Mansion at Timber Point, a Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue, prides themselves on their beautiful, colonial architecture, and pristine 300-acre property.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this glamorous mansion. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” on their spacious lawn or on their picturesque patio. This stone patio can also be used for your cocktail hour or reception. If you prefer an indoor affair, the grand ballroom set inside the lavish mansion provides the perfect space to dine and dance the night away. It boasts state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment, a large dance floor, multiple columns, and an impressive staircase, where you can make your grand entrance.

Mansion at Timber Point is happy to host both intimate gatherings as well as lavish affairs. Their experienced and professional staff will ensure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it to be. They’ll work with you one-on-one during your planning process, and will assist with setup and cleanup the day-of. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their wedding package, along with china, glassware, and flatware. There’s a bridal suite on-site where you and your wedding party can get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• Barware
  • Directional maps
  • Event rentals
  • Personal maitre d’ and captain
  • Place cards

Cuisine

This vintage-style mansion offers couples multiple wedding menus to choose from. Their culinary team offers butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, stations, appetizers, salads, entrees, and a custom-designed, tiered wedding cake. They also offer enhancements such as a raw bar, a chocolate fountain, custom ice sculptures, and more. Sample entrees include:

• Broiled filet of salmon with dill hollandaise sauce
  • Double-cut lamb chops with vegetable couscous
  • Seared Long Island duck breast with apricot glaze
  • Shrimp prosciutto with white wine garlic sauce

77 Reviews for Mansion at Timber Point

77 Mansion at Timber Point Reviews

Oddo Wedding
Featured
Kelly

Married on 04/26/2019

Best Night of Our Lives

When looking for a venue, it seemed daunting and impossible to find a venue that was what we had envisioned in our heads, at a price point that would fit into our rigid budget. After reading endless ... Read more reviews and not being able to commit to a venue, one of my coworkers referred me to Timber Point and began to tell me just how amazing they are. Timber Point was our only venue we walked into, and we booked our date immediately. Having my wedding there 3 weeks ago, I finally can say that I agree wholeheartedly with all the positive reviews given to me. Working with Maureen was absolutely the highlight of my experience with Timber Point. She is so kind, fast to respond, and overall so incredibly knowledgeable about any/all details surrounding our wedding day. She was so flexible helping make our vision of our day come true, and helped answer my seemingly endless list of questions/concerns. The night of our wedding went without a hitch. The staff was INCREDIBLE, and even though the weather did not cooperate, I didn’t even notice. We got married in front of their beautiful fireplace, and had the best night of our lives. With help from April and Nicolette, I feel like I never lifted a finger or had to be responsible for anything the entire night. I am still getting compliments from our guests on the food, and the service from the entire staff overall. Having a wedding with 170 guests is so nerve wracking but Timber Point helped make it an easygoing and fun experience. As I said, best night of our lives!

J
Jillian Viola

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing service

We loved this venue as soon as we walked in. Maureen was a pleasure to meet with, she is extremely personable and she answers all questions (I have emailed a bunch) very promptly. We actually just ... Read more booked our wedding there. This place just checked all our boxes and Maureen’s service just sealed the deal.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Venue!

My husband and I got married at Timber Point on 7/14/19 and we are SO happy with our decision! The planning process was so smooth with them and Maureen, the banquet manager, was amazing to work with. ... Read more On the day of the wedding, the staff was extremely accommodating, the location was beautiful, the food was fantastic and our loved ones have raved about how much fun they had. If you're looking for a beautiful place on Long Island to get married, this is definitely it. I cannot recommend them enough!