Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C.

Aransas Pass, TX · View map · Visit website

About Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C.

Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C. is a beachfront mansion in the Corpus Christi, Texas area. This tropical venue features a private beach with a platform dock that extends out into the water on which couples can exchange vows. This venue is located 35 minutes outside of Port Aransas and 25 minutes from downtown Corpus Christi.

Facilities and Capacity
This coastal mansion welcomes up to 250 guests for a couple’s wedding. Couples can host their wedding ceremony on the venue’s ceremony stage over the water, extending from the location’s exclusive beach. From the ceremony, it's a short stroll through the property’s colorful gardens to the reception location, which features a combination of indoor and outdoor space. The outdoor tables are set up on a deck overlooking the water and, after the sun sets, looking up at the stars. The mansion itself is clean and white, with breezy accents that include sheer drapery and a second-story balcony with a railing.

The staff at this venue works hard to ensure that the couple’s wedding day is a tropical paradise. Onsite wedding planners help couples with every detail of their special day, from referrals to full planning and day-of coordination assistance. Services provided by the venue include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Setup

Other Facilities
The Bridal Suite at the Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C. is a glamorous lounge area for couples and members of the wedding party to relax and enjoy getting ready before the big day. It includes large, brightly lit mirrors as well as mimosas and snacks for those getting ready. A full bathroom in the suite offers convenience to couples, wedding party members and assistants.

78 Reviews for Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C.

78 Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C. Reviews

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 05/11/2013

This is by far the best venue in the Port Aransas area. The Couchman's treated us with respect and had no issues of letting my partner and I have our commitment ceremony at their beautiful ... Read more establishment. Tiare and Steve were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend their venue to all gay and lesbian couples wanting to have a commitment ceremony and in the Port Aransas area. You will not be dissappointed...it's a beautiful place

Meredith
Meredith Brielle Aistrup

Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible!

This venue is BREATHTAKING! We had the best time of our lives and our guests had a blast! Brian, the manager, is out of this world amazing. He will drop everything to help you and did everything he ... Read more could to make the day perfect.

L
Lisa Lino

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding venue

Brian did everything possible to make sure my wedding day went smoothly. I have thanked him abundantly for everything he's done and I still feel it's not enough "thank you's" given. I enjoyed my ... Read more wedding so much I wish I could go back and re-live it one more time. All my guests raved about the venue and how beautifully it was decorated. Not only coming from me, but also from my guests, my wedding was the best wedding ever experienced hands down. You get a lot of credit for that Brian! If I had the chance to re-do my wedding I would still go with mansion by the sea as my venue without any hesitation or second thoughts.