Manteno Sportsmen's Club

Manteno, IL · View map

About Manteno Sportsmen's Club

The Manteno Sportsmen’s Club banquet hall & outdoor ceremony site overlooks beautiful Lake Manteno, serving as a natural backdrop for a truly memorable event. From elegant, formal ceremonies to casual, laid back receptions, the Manteno Sportsmen's Club is the perfect venue for whatever vision you have for your most special day!

15 Reviews for Manteno Sportsmen's Club

15 Manteno Sportsmen's Club Reviews

M
Mari Jares

Married on 09/08/2018

Oeler Wedding

The Manteno Sportsmen's club was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding! The pricing of the venue to the food and beverages it was reasonable and within our budget. I was able to talk to ... Read more the coordinator daily if not 3 or 4 times a day. Very quick to respond to emails, texts, and phone calls. Was able to get in the Friday before my wedding and set it up which was awesome cause it took us almost a whole day to set up. I would recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married. Worth every penny and I didnt feel like I was wasting any money!

M
Myshelle & David

Married on 04/04/2014

Kristina LaMore was awesome. Very easy to talk to. Worked with our visions and what we wanted, and gave us her professional opinion based on her experience. She made everything so easy and ... Read more stress-free. I had a few requests that Kristina was more than willing to accommodate. She was extremely awesome, easy going and made us feel very relaxed and welcomed.

W
William

Married on 07/26/2013

Absolutely positive experience with Manteno Sportsmen Club. Kristina was very flexible, positive, and helpful. She and the staff at Manteno Sportsmen Club made our wedding experience a very stress ... Read more free, and memorable part of our lives. Plus the location is beautiful.