Manzanita Glow

Carson City, NV · View map

About Manzanita Glow

At Manzanita Glow, we strive to #frameTheEvent, setting a mood and tone to any occasion with rentals of natural ambiance.

Our beautiful arches, screens and trees create a focal pint that becomes a backdrop to your special moment framing your event.Lighted branch screens also can provide beautiful barriers to any unwanted sights or features in your chosen venue or space. Trees, can also be use to create pathways, to provide a shape or borders to an existing space and tofill any voids. Centerppeices brighten tables, complement place settings, and can be tailored to work with any color scheme.

All of our branches are sustainably harvested from permitted sources, and are treated with fire retardant and can be strung with battery powered LED lights for an additional, natural, glow.

Being a team player is vital at Manzanita Glow, and we love working with everyone involved in your event, from the bride and their families to wedding planner, and florist all striving toward the goal of creating a seamless experience.

21 Reviews for Manzanita Glow

21 Manzanita Glow Reviews

Aimee
Aimee Salcido

Married on 09/01/2018

Always Excellent!

Manzanita Glow is a wonderful company to work with. Not only do they provide beautiful and unique products, they also provide great customer service. I am always happy to recommend them to my clients. ... Read more

B
Barbie Witmer

Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent service and quality of work.

I was very happy with everything Manzanita provided and gave our way vent everything we needed. Read more I was very happy with everything Manzanita provided and gave our way vent everything we needed.

M
Mandie

Married on 07/13/2018

I was the Wedding Planner for a wedding at the Rennaissance Reno on 7/13/18. The ceremony was held outside in the bocce ball area (very public) my client was concerned about people peeking in or ... Read more causing a ruckus during her ceremony so she asked about putting up screens. Manzanita Glow was recommended to us by the venue coordinator. I emailed them and almost immediately got a response back. They had exactly what we were looking for and had them available on the day of. Booking was super easy and Emily was a joy to work with, she and her staff arrived on time (early even), and everything was great.